Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Realms of Arkania: Star Trail HD Remake Released

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Jester really is terrible; I've mastered RoA in and out and if you made me have to delete one class from the game it'd be this one.

Not even my ultra-optimized "we're losers" party made him useful... (That was a party where I maxed all the best skills, optimized the gear to hell, but picked the worst classes I could think of. I wrote about it in an old thread, can't recall.)

But I wanna say, I am kind of tempted to try this stupid remake. I /really/ adore Star Trail and even a bad remake might be a good reason to replay it. And the fantastic dwarven mine dungeon in 3D? That could be great.

Morkar Left

I guess the remake is good for other reasons except pretty looking dungeons...

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Vault Dweller made a detailed review about the old Star Trail here.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom