Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Reapa's Chronological List of New and Released Possibly cRPGs

Reapa

Doom Preacher
where does all this newfag human garbage spill from into the codex?
you got something to say, son? speak up! don't pretend to be laughing. I was not making jokes.

Ashenai

Learned
where does all this newfag human garbage spill from into the codex?
you got something to say, son? speak up!

This thread is funny as hell. I mean, your newest criteria for an RPG apparently includes mouse acceleration settings. So I laughed.

don't pretend to be laughing. I was not making jokes.

What you mean is you weren't trying to make jokes.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
after a tiring day fighting evil you arrive at an inn. upon entering the common room, you find a group of mediocre bards butchering a classic drinking song. a group of tough music enthusiasts begin pitching their crockery at them. things are about to get ugly.
1. these bards must pay for their crimes against rhythm.
2. sigh loudly and demand the thugs leave the bards alone.
3. approach the bards and offer them a job more suitable to their skills at butchering things.

1 -> you heave some additional crockery at them. when they're passed out you also rifle through their pockets a bit - Bards don't deserve nice things.

Updated with Sorcerer King.

Severian Silk

Every one of your updates should be accompanied with a little story like this one.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
updated with Dragon Fin Soup, a TB iso rogue like with a separate story mode.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Add Grimwah, cleve just fixed 500 nanoissues recently and is at 3,5 microissues now, claims that it'll be released this year. I wholly believe this guy, how could he lie to me?

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Add Grimwah, cleve just fixed 500 nanoissues recently and is at 3,5 microissues now, claims that it'll be released this year. I wholly believe this guy, how could he lie to me?
not gonna happen

Parsifarka

Arcane
Did Cleve really change the xxx-issues counter? Another colossus step in the asymptotic progress to the Friday of perfection?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

If it's an action RPG, then by definition it's an RPG. Autistic dumbfuck.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You know you've won the debate when the forum *expert* with honors degrees in Wikipedia and Thesaurus.com starts pulling "muh semantics" nonguments out of his asshole, and topping them off with second-grader insults.

:butthurt:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom