Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Recommend me some games for DS/3DS.

Dzupakazul

Arbiter
*snip for size*
I generally know about how bonus stat points work, but I never thought of optimizing specifically for it beyond buying out every possible ***** and, in a pinch, **** monster that I can get my hands on. I still have a terrible, ***** Kabuso that I'm thinking of turning into a 1000 Macca element for some fusing potential - mostly for stats rather than intrinsics.

I didn't know that levels also impact damage dealt, though! And yeah, as for Beldr/Basilisk, I only got suckered like this once, luckily.

Also, does Keisuke excel in anything at all? He seems to only go for agility/speed. I don't know exactly how I managed to be saddled with him as my fourth NPC, I'm assuming it's not always the case. He's actually not bad as a pointman (to set up a Switch/Devil Speed anchor point or sth), but not as impressive as Atsuro's fist of fury or even Yuzu (though Yuzu is molasses).

Zerth

Arbiter
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also, does Keisuke excel in anything at all? He seems to only go for agility/speed. I don't know exactly how I managed to be saddled with him as my fourth NPC, I'm assuming it's not always the case. He's actually not bad as a pointman (to set up a Switch/Devil Speed anchor point or sth), but not as impressive as Atsuro's fist of fury or even Yuzu (though Yuzu is molasses).

I've used Keisuke all the way to endgame in some playthroughs, and what I've seen so far is that He regards Vitality as his dump stat, like, He almost never allot points there. He certainly prioritizes agility over everything else, followed by Mag and Str, although He slighty tends to put more points on Mag over Str but not by much. Therefore, He sucks as a dedicated physical damage dealer unless you give him Agi dependent physical skills and a way to sustain his pitiful HP, and as an offensive magic caster is kind of Meh because He also has a crappy MP pool.

Where Keisuke really excels at is in inflicting status or casting utility spells like shield all , Might call, tetrakarn etc. since his agility will almost always guarantee He acts first; even if He didn't start the skirmish (for that reason He's good as pointman as long as He is attacked within his range). Pair him with offensive oriented demons, let them wreck shit for him while He provides them with coverage and you will have a very formidable unit.

Jason Liang

Arcane
In terms of the Yugioh games:
For 1P Yugioh 2008 WC and Yugioh 2010 WC: Reverse of Arcadia.
For MP 2011 WC. Has the most cards/ playerbase but retarded AI. The playerbase might have moved on to Card Carnival or Legacy of the Duelist though.
Nightmare Troubadour is ok for nostalgia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom