Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Referrendum on DU's recent behavior

What do you think about DU's recent powertrips/lulz episodes?

• Completely unnacceptable; he should be demoted.

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Shit's getting out of hand; he needs to stop.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • It's okay now but if he continues in the same direction there could be problems.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Meh.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • There's no issue; deal with it.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • He doesn't fuck with us enough.

Votes: 34 43.6%

• Total voters

Bruticis

Complete shit site is still complete shit. Fallout 3 killed the kodex....Never forget!

Bruticis

It's not my group to rename, that would be Sov. I just kick GD shit posters from the chat room.

I say it's time to invite intervention from Momma's Gang. I sent out some feelers, they promised they could rebuild the site and fund all the kickstarters from advertising revenue alone.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
FFS DU disable the stats button so we can't ID each other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom