Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove The Ignore Feature

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Awor Szurkrarz , why are you ignoring so many codexers?
For the same reason why I don't browse the SJW thread.

Because I don't find despicable people funny. Just unpleasant. Whenever they are tumblerites, gators or whatever.

You ignore over 200 people....! :shredder:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

Because I don't find despicable people funny. Just unpleasant. Whenever they are tumblerites, gators or whatever.

So why do you read their posts / sit on the dex with a private browser reading shout box?
Your reasoning seems shaky..

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

"Prince, slow to punish, prompt to reward, he suffered when he was obliged to be hard."

(Ok, some of them are just tiresome)

An advice from your little bro,its better to tolerate other opinions :shittydog:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012

"Prince, slow to punish, prompt to reward, he suffered when he was obliged to be hard."

(Ok, some of them are just tiresome)

An advice from your little bro,its better to tolerate other opinions :shittydog:
There's plenty of other things than just opinions. Stuff like attitude, how much these opinions are based on reality, how harmful they are, etc.

Also, I'm from the NMA school of thought. Which means I'd have to debate them to death, which used to be kinda time consuming :D .

I get enough other opinions from people not on my ignore list. 6 millions of repetitions in distorted and obnoxious form isn't really necessary.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Who's Ignoring Darth Roxor...
#
Username Posts
1 1451 777
2 Grinolf 1,210
3 grudgebringer 304
4 Kalasanty11 108
5 Merlkir 431
6 Nebuchadnezzar 179
7 Neckbeard Shitlord 3,204
8 Pope Amole II 1,445
9 Spockrock 232
10 Tito Anic 124

IIRC all of those except Neckbeard Shitlord are butthurt fanbois from various rpg threads from last year (poe, aod and undarehl). Talk about sore butts.

Of course there's also Neckbeard Shitlord, who ignored me for reminding him that he was supposed to have left forever.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Who's Ignoring Darth Roxor...
#
Username Posts
1 1451 777
2 Grinolf 1,210
3 grudgebringer 304
4 Kalasanty11 108
5 Merlkir 431
6 Nebuchadnezzar 179
7 Neckbeard Shitlord 3,204
8 Pope Amole II 1,445
9 Spockrock 232
10 Tito Anic 124

IIRC all of those except Neckbeard Shitlord are butthurt fanbois from various rpg threads from last year (poe, aod and undarehl). Talk about sore butts.

Of course there's also Neckbeard Shitlord, who ignored me for reminding him that he was supposed to have left forever.

HOLY SHIT i just read a few posts of this neckbeard shitlord dude since I can't remember having read or seen any of his 3000+ posts. Thank goodness he only dwells in those filth threads I tend to avoid anyways. Truly one of the most fitting usernames among all codexers.

Unwanted

Puke Face

Unwanted
Awor Szurkrarz, why do you hate me? Do you really think I'm a despicable person? ;_;
It has nothing to do with you. Awor simply lives in a fabricated reality with tons of neatly crafted explanations for every single one of his failures. Just read his sig, ffs.
This makes me feel a little better, thanks. :hug: I don't think I have ever even interacted with Awor, he must've really disliked me for some reason.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
269 people. He has to walk away with the championship there.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Last edited:

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
As long as I can keep ignoring threads like most of these, my sanity will be preserved.

Incidentally, the buttom one was the #1 thread on my feed when I first gained full forum access...

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Mustawd

As long as I can keep ignoring threads like most of these, my sanity will be preserved.

Incidentally, the buttom one was the #1 thread on my feed when I first gained full forum access...

Capture.jpg

Fatties thread looks interesting. Might dip into that one.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Awor Szurkrarz, why do you hate me? Do you really think I'm a despicable person? ;_;
It has nothing to do with you. Awor simply lives in a fabricated reality with tons of neatly crafted explanations for every single one of his failures. Just read his sig, ffs.
I don't think I have ever even interacted with Awor, he must've really disliked me for some reason.
He put me on ignore after one (even rather moderate) post about politics he didn't like. This guy is just a dick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom