Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove The Ignore Feature

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
As silly ideas go, why not this: I suggest the admins take these guys that ignore 200+ people, and add ALL the codex users to their ignore list. Make them manually unignore people later if they want.

Rabbid

Savant
I am indifferent to the ignore feature. As a wise man said once:

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Awor Flabbybutt

Barely Literate
Getting ignored by the other Awor is actually pretty easy. Here, let me show you:

"Yesterday myself and my FRIENDS Joni Odin von Hassenstein and Puke Face met after WORK to have a DRINK and do some catching up on the latest news.
PF: Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late. I was coming here but then I saw that [COSMETICS STORE] was having a huge sale and I just couldn't resist. Sorry ^^ *
Me: Well, we only just arrived so it's not really a big deal**
Joni: So ahn...can I order the BEER?
Me: Sure.
PF: You guys heard about Jaesun? He is WORKING for Meg Darwin Enterprises now.
Me: Big shot.
Joni: How did he managed to land THAT job?
PF: Ahm...he met a guy at a party and, well, you know. That guy happened to be the go-to guy for one of the higher ups. Jaesun ofc knew nothing about it. When he got the call he thought it was anything but business. Turns out the guy wanted to offer him a job instead. ***
Me: The world we live in...cheers!
Both: Cheers!
Joni: Aw SCHEIβE! [spills some BEER on his SUIT]****
Me: Hope that didn't ruin your TIE.
Joni: Nah...only some drops in the SUIT."
PF: Good thing you're already employed. If you had a job interview coming up, that SUIT would have to be nothing less than perfect.
Me: I always take a long bath some 30 min before leaving for the interview. *****
Joni: Well, those things go without saying, right?"

* : Vain womyn who supports the fashion-cosmetic industrial complex. DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the state of decay in modern society. Probably wants to be like Barbie, the despicable sub-human.
** : LIAR, CHEATER. They were waiting for 20 minutes, 20 MINUTES GOD DAMMIT! Liars are the reason I'm constantly getting screwed!
***: Cheater, briber, forming a clique to monopolize workplaces. Probably a whore too!
****: SUITIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
*****: BATH!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

There, this fictional story triggers Awor Szurkrarz at least ten times.

Inb4 ignore. :martini:

nosso+lar.jpg

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Since this is the analyse ignore list thread now.

Who's Ignoring LF_Incline...
#
Username Posts
1 1451 777
2 Awor Szurkrarz 21,535
3 crojipjip 4,253
4 Nikaido 521
5 oasis789 2,512
6 prodigydancer 745
7 SausageInYourFace 947

LF_Incline is Ignoring...
#
Username Posts

I got Nikaido and Awor in one go on shoutbox because a few of us dared suggest that D:OS boob armour isn't destroying women's lives. Sausageinyourface has awful taste in games and was triggered by saying his games are shit. He's currently unironically praising Life is Strange, so no loss there. Most of the others pillars fanboys or serial ignorers.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Sausageinyourface is a SJW in poor disguise.. I think he was lured here by Bioware Trans games and Josh Sawyer discussion and hasn't been able to find his way out since.

Absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Sausageinyourface is a SJW .. lured here by Bioware Trans games and Josh Sawyer discussion

SausageInYourFace - Post Stats

BioWare Corporation 28 3%
Obsidian Entertainment 28 3%
General Gaming 36 4%

Truly, my obsessions know no bounds.

#1 post (brofists) is a HUGE apology letter to PoE without a single argument. Pretty much le "everyone secretly loves PoE but shits on it for RPG creds" meme. Well memed, sir <:^)

Your shit taste in games is evident, just like your easily triggered special snowflake personality.

The circlejerking with Awor tops the faggotry cake. Not a big surprise at this point. :martini:

Last edited:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
easily triggered

I'll be the last one to deny that. Hence, all edgelords, shitposters and 2hardcore4you's go on my ignore list right away. Quality of life significantly improved.

A board like the Codex with low moderation policy attracts a crazy amount of retards, I can't think of any good reason why I should have the duty to subject myself to waddle through the pools of inane diarreah they produce, just to get to the good stuff, when there is an easy way to get rid of all that garbage (or to manage my exposure to this retardation).

The only bad thing about the Ignore function is that it doesn't exists for real life.

apology letter to PoE

If my Ignore has anything to do with PoE, why are Sensuki and Roxor not on it? Could it be its because they are not shitposters?

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
If my Ignore has anything to do with PoE, why are Sensuki and Roxor not on it? Could it be its because they are not shitposters?

You have me on ignore and yet you are reading / quoting my posts.
I didn't tag your name and nobody quoted me except you.. so why put me on ignore if you're gonna read my "shitposts" anyways?

You also brofist any comment that is remotely critical of me- without fail. (including this thread)

What's the point?
Are you trying to make some kind of statement?

:butthurt:

Last edited:

Stargazer_

NO!!! we need safe places to protect ourselves!!! omG U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF, U MIDDLE CLASS-OVERPRIVILEGED FASCIST!!!!!!!! i. dont need ur worthless advice, u hetero-elitist troll!!!!!!!! ur literally making me cry!!!! can we plz just HAVE A POST ABOUT NON-GENDER TRANSMEN THAT DOESNT GET CO-OPTED, BY WHITE-PRIVILEGED PPL???? ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ try again, creep.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
You have me on ignore and yet you are reading / quoting my posts.
I didn't tag your name and nobody quoted me except you.. so why put me on ignore if your gonna read my "shitposts" anyways?

(or to manage my exposure to this retardation)

Threads by people you have on Ignore show up in the forum list automatically, so if a title is interesting you sometimes click on it without knowing who created the thread. Obviously, a thread about the removal of the ignore function is of interest to me (and what people say in it).

As soon as you are in a thread, its really a matter of judgment. Its interesting that I can directly tell the quality of a thread simply by hovering over the 'Show Ignored Content' button and see who posted in it. I can for example read the Wizardry, the Might and Magic or many Library threads just fine, whereas the SJW thread, anything about Bioware, Bethesda or PoE, - and in fact, most Site Feedback threads - well.. :M

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
whereas the SJW thread, anything about Bioware, Bethesda or PoE, - and in fact, most Site Feedback threads - well.. :M

A board like the Codex with low moderation policy attracts a crazy amount of retards,

Nobody forces you to be here.

If you're so upset about moderators allowing the "retards" to speak openly without censorship "low moderation"..

I'm sure Priestly wouldn't mind having his under rolls cleaned and polished at whatever shit hole community he is moderating now. Or check out neogaf, where farting too loudly leads to the blood debt of you and your family being perma banned.
You can go start threads about Asari sweat glands or how sexy Josh Sawyer looks in a bicycle helmet without the mean toxic community ruining it. :cry:

Last edited:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Upset? Didn't you create this thread cause you are upset? I am just using the tools at my disposal. I don't hate the Codex, I do in fact like it. Its the likes of you and your fuckbuddy here which I dislike, so I put you on ignore. Why do you even think that you are entitled to everybody reading your crap?

Look, I have no clue what that last part of your post even means.

In the last few posts I have been attacked with ridiculously unfounded accusations, inane insults and unfunny smilies while responding to them in a pretty logical and calm manner.

I think I can rest my case in favor of the ignore function.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom