Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Remove the wasteland 2 subforum

Do we want as many subforums as RPGWatch?

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The buzz has died down and now we have a Twitch3r subforum to take its place. Time to merge it with GRPGD before we end up with 5 dozen subforums. It can compete for exposure with all th eother threads in GRPGD no problem.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What's the plan for merging? The thread titles won't make any sense dumped into gRPGd. Prepend "[Wasteland 2]" to each title?

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I think it would make sense to have a special archive forum for threads from retired game-specific forum, instead of dumping them into gRPGd. Prepend a tag for each game like tuluse suggests, and it will be an easy to use system that doesn't clutter up the forum.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's the plan for merging? The thread titles won't make any sense dumped into gRPGd. Prepend "[Wasteland 2]" to each title?

We do have a Wasteland prefix already, so if that could be automated somehow...

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I think it would make sense to have a special archive forum for threads from retired game-specific forum, instead of dumping them into gRPGd. Prepend a tag for each game like tuluse suggests, and it will be an easy to use system that doesn't clutter up the forum.
or we could just move everything inside the archive

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Like merging all the threads with [Wasteland 2] tag into a single glorious megathread, right?

There are already several megathreads in there. Merging them all would lead to a gigathread.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Like merging all the threads with [Wasteland 2] tag into a single glorious megathread, right?

There are already several megathreads in there. Merging them all would lead to a gigathread.
One small step to towards ITZthread.

A horse of course

The enhanced edition is around soon (or already), might want to give it some time before doing that.

Do you really think it will be such a significant improvement that people will start caring about W2 again - and in enough numbers that would make a subforum worthwhile? You are an optimist, Brother Hue.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
The enhanced edition is around soon (or already), might want to give it some time before doing that.
Yeah. Give a the subforum some time with the GOTY release. If the game still sucks or if the forums is still dead, remove it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Im sure infinitron would love to preside over the W2EE megathread in GRPGD :M

A user named cat

Remove MMO, Gazebo and Politics boards too. Then ban all filth who actually post on those stupid forums. Finally make TITS and BUTT Crowd into a new super subforum. Thus making the Codex a better, cleaner and more respectable environment for video game discussion.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Remove MMO, Gazebo and Politics boards too. Then ban all filth who actually post on those stupid forums. Finally make TITS and BUTT Crowd into a new super subforum. Thus making the Codex a better, cleaner and more respectable environment for video game discussion.
:brodex:

Grimlorn

Arcane
Designate one W2 discussion thread for GRPG. Retardo/archive the rest of the threads.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Do you really think it will be such a significant improvement that people will start caring about W2 again - and in enough numbers that would make a subforum worthwhile? You are an optimist, Brother Hue.

WL2 is going to consoles. We need somewhere to put all of the consoletards when they come wandering in asking, "Dude, where's my forum?"

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
yeah get rid of it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom