Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Replace my negative buttons with positive/funny ones (button bar customization thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

Deleted member 11480

I don't rate people negatively. I only want to share positive things among my bros here. How can I trade shit, retarded, sheeple and so on for "makes you think", "interesting" etc?

Edit: They should let us customize our bars. There's a submenu in our profiles labeled preferences, from there you should be able to organize which buttons you want in the bar and in what order

Last edited by a moderator:

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Yeah, they need to put more RPG into RPGcodex. Like, make the brofist list customizable (depending on your build) with more brofist slots becoming available with leveling up (i.e., gaining kkkodex kool kredits or just via potato).

Don Peste

Arcane
I don't rate people negatively. I only want to share positive things among my bros here. How can I trade shit, retarded, sheeple and so on for "makes you think", "interesting" etc?

Edit: They should let us customize our bars. There's a submenu in our profiles labeled preferences, from there you should be able to organize which buttons you want in the bar and in what order
Yes! Makes me think I acknowledge your Agenda. We need more Fabulously Optimistic and Friendly people here. Cheers!!

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
We should only be able to give positive ratings to our female users. A supreme gentleman is always respectful of women and understands the necessity of politeness and courtesy when dealing with the ladies.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

You'll be able to customise once I finish coding the button dlc. All users will only have brofist initially, but you'll be able to buy additional buttons for a base price of 99c each. Some buttons will be rarer of course and only available for a higher price.

The free trial period has allowed us to obtain important user data on which buttons are the most popular, which will be reflected in their prices at the auction house.

DLC is so yesterday... How about lootboxes with buttons?

Overwatch-LootBox-640x353.jpg

Deleted member 7219

You'll be able to customise once I finish coding the button dlc. All users will only have brofist initially, but you'll be able to buy additional buttons for a base price of 99c each. Some buttons will be rarer of course and only available for a higher price.

The free trial period has allowed us to obtain important user data on which buttons are the most popular, which will be reflected in their prices at the auction house.

How many dorra to see a photo of you in your doghouse?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom