Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Requiem for a dim (Tehdagah)

What shall we do with a drunken Tehdagah?

• I see nothing wrong with good ol' DUMBFUCK !!! tag.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tehdagah is possibly retarded.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All hail the undisputed queen of faggotry!

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Every village needs its idiot.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Repressed homosexual would tug at his butthurt strings.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Screenshot indicates a pretty princess.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Meh. He's just a douchebag.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He needs a custom tag - "Uncanny Valley Fetishist" seems descriptive enough.

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • But DraQ faps to dragons!!!1 (kingcomrade/"A u was Murzynów biją!" option)

Votes: 37 66.1%

• Total voters

catfood

AGAIN
Repressed homosexual tag for DraQ would tug at his butthurt strings.

DraQ

Arcane
I don't see anything wrong with the post in question. Certainly it isn't worthy of a tag. If anything, coming to site feedback to whine that someone holds a different opinion than you is pretty tag worthy.
Actually, it's not DraQ who's bewildered that someone has a different opinion, but the poster that has quoted.
:salute:

Also this.

It's not just Tehdagah's shitty sense of aesthetics that, while lamentable, isn't really tag-worthy, but also his bewilderment that anyone may not prefer malformed plastic doll looking lolf wearing metallic underwear plus stiletto heels and armed with axe that would be too unwieldy for a character or monster capable of using the elf herself as an improvised club over not entirely realistic and sensible (as Skyrim can get pretty stripperific with its low-tier armors, as befits its barbaric stylization), yet down to earth and fairly reasonable looking Skyrim character.

Not only being a slave of their inferior taste but also not recognizing a superior one is the mark of a true dumbfuck.

It is decided then, "Uncanny Valley Fetishist" for Tehdagah and "Repressed Hero of Kvatch" for DraQ.
:negative:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don't know, I'm pretty bewildered someone would prefer dragon vaginas to big, ridged dragon dicks but you don't see me wanting to tag you for your inferior taste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom