Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

_

Murk

Arcane
The constant alts are getting tedious though, there's like 5 random no-avatar nufags signed up in the last week.

They should all get the star stable treatment or suffer watchwitzing.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I was able to post in GD within a few months of joining. And that's just when I tested it. I couldn't access the list of forum threads, but I could access GD threads individually through the links not the front page IIRC.

Unwanted

lili

Unwanted
open up sex and drugs
also politics
theres been nothing funny in gd in weeks!
i am not entertained
just megathreads of sjw feminists nerds azn pl and other unfunny retardation
plox remove das threads

hivemind

honestly how fucking autistic do you have to be to make an alt

like I guess if it's a gimmick joke account for like 5 posts then sure, but otherwise you should just kill yourself

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That was removed for reasons I cannot recall.

It was changed because the reason why GD was locked to begin with was shunted off to another subforum, which is locked from new users for one year. After that happened, GD became a bit of a ghost town, so it was freed.

Murk

Arcane
That was removed for reasons I cannot recall.

It was changed because the reason why GD was locked to begin with was shunted off to another subforum, which is locked from new users for one year. After that happened, GD became a bit of a ghost town, so it was freed.

I even thought of tagging you in my post to see if you recall the specifics. <3 u Ro-Ro.

BBMorti

Arcane
This seems like a blatant attack onto people who spams alts. Is this suggestion going too far?

A user named cat

There shouldn't be a time limit to post on stupid GD, but there should be an initiation test. Be it a Star Stable challenge, writing an essay or passing a pop quiz.

How about a pay wall? Now we're talking.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think there needs to be a moratorium on new members. We do not know their ideology, their ethics, whether they seek to do us harm, whether they are a shitty alt.

I propose to stop all immigrants newfags coming to fair Codexia until a comprehensive vetting system can be implemented(ie. never).

MCGA

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I think there needs to be a moratorium on new members. We do not know their ideology, their ethics, whether they seek to do us harm, whether they are a shitty alt.

I propose to stop all immigrants newfags coming to fair Codexia until a comprehensive vetting system can be implemented(ie. never).

MCGA

But they are vetted, new posters have to have their posts approved before we can see them. :M

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

MCGA

But they are vetted, new posters have to have their posts approved before we can see them. :M

But it's not enough...even Dogma7 could stop shilling for a post or two until he got approved.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
I think newcomers should be welcomed with open arms and warm embraces. Sometimes we underestimate the power of a kind word, a soft touch, or a simple smile. All of which have the potential of turning someone's day around.

*the op has been here exactly one year now he wants to shit on where he came from fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
Unwanted

lili

Unwanted
You've got it wrong, commie. You dont stop shilling.
You first 5 posts are supposed to be in support of Pillars of Shit, auto-approved! Or any Obshitian vomit, like the future cult classics Tranny.
I find it funny how DU made the garbos do this horrible work :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom