Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rest in peace: RPG Codex

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wrong. I'd rather be banned than stay on here where I am called an "attention-whore" for just making a (damn good) thread. Plus, that asshole sheek deserves no better. Donating to the site doesn't make you less dumb or tiresome.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Brava!

Let me know where you end up, Jasede. I've always thought you were a valuable person underneath it all.

vrok

Liturgist
A true Codex event! And yes we already know sheek is an asshole.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jasede said:
Wrong. I'd rather be banned than stay on here where I am called an "attention-whore" for just making a (damn good) thread. Plus, that asshole sheek deserves no better. Donating to the site doesn't make you less dumb or tiresome.

It's no solution. Just ignore him, he's the one attention-whoring. The thing we need the least now is even more internet drama.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
It's funny sheek.

You're actually trying to out-attention whore your self-proclaimed attention whore. Why the jealousy?

dagorkan

Arbiter
Relax! The drama's over faggots... nothing to see here, go back to IRC

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fine, I'll edit my post. Anyway, commence discussion. What's to be done? Who should become newsposters? Why not recommend some posters or volunteer yourself?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jasede said:
Fine, I'll edit my post. Anyway, commence discussion. What's to be done? Who should become newsposters? Why not recommend some posters or volunteer yourself?

I just sent Calis an PM. I'm volunteering as newsposter and will try my best to reach VD's level of niveau and regularity. Hope I can keep up with posing news every day.

vrok

Liturgist
Jasede said:
Heh, if they take even you I might volunteer too. :wink:
Just promise you'll report news from the furry perspective. We've seen the jaded Fallout fan perspective for so long, its time for something new.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Hurrah for JarlFrank, our claw of grimness in this bleak hour. Good luck.

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Jasede would make a decent newsposter as long as he doesn't get involved in any drama.

Who knows, maybe some new blood will be for the best for the Codex.

I would fire off a PM to Calis about volunteering but I don't have the time and I have an unreliable internet connection along with my unreliable computer.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I think Jasede would do great, but he's thin-skinned. He has to toughen up to all these people trying to call him out, then he'll be ready.

Ladonna

Arcane
I just sent Calis an PM. I'm volunteering as newsposter and will try my best to reach VD's level of niveau and regularity. Hope I can keep up with posing news every day.

Just post the way you normally would, with your own style.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom