Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retiring the Dumbfuck - New Tags

Murk

Arcane
A nice shade of orangey brown with bloom all over and a solid lens flare in the corner, made entirely out of little master chief helmets.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Carrie Underwood said:
I would like to get input from the higher-ups, because something must be done about the amount of people striving to become dumbfucks.
I'd like a little bit more variety than just a series of red tags. Plus the best tags have usually come naturally from the forum. Like Weasel, Pretty Princess, Zionist Agent and Cleve's Ubermench. Making a bunch of "haha ur inbred" just seems kind of lame to me.

/end input

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
For the proud
qzrluu.gif
This one would go VERY well with my avatar. Seriously. Can someone give it to me? I'm ready and willing to get all proud on your asses. Think of how motivated I would be.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
No way, I remember that fanfic where you sucked my cock and still have nightmares about it!

Fez

Erudite
I am glad I have no idea what you are talking about.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I'm glad you have no idea what we're talking about. Even I don't know. Gragt is fucking insane. Sometimes he even fucks goats.

Okay, time to get serious business.

Not providing any useful material means you're just spreading your stupidity around. We have alot of these people, and some of them are current dumbfucks. Many more need to be.

25qeys5.gif

Fitting, I think.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh good grief, that would be half the Codex, most of them ESF-refugees.

I figure TWD needs a special one, because he tries so hard to rack up those dumbfucks.

2vtabdt.gif

I threw some confetti around volourn's.

27zgjz5.gif

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's quite nice but we already have a suitable tag for TWD I'm sure he'll earn sooner or later: "Unwanted".

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Carrie Underwood said:
Okay, time to get serious business.

Not providing any useful material means you're just spreading your stupidity around. We have alot of these people, and some of them are current dumbfucks. Many more need to be.

25qeys5.gif

Fitting, I think.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Carrie Underwood said:
This second lot is much better. I don't think we need to update Volourn's tag but dumbfuck champion I like. I'm running a public test on the Pete Hines smiley now. Not certain the text is appropriate and I would like something other than red to differentiate it but results are pleasing so far.

As an idea, can you do something with the Todd Howard staring at boobs gaze along the same lines as Pete? Also a "douchebag" title has been proposed.

The text is appropriate and if I'm going to labor for the good of the Codex anymore I want to be known as the most attractive woman in the universe. Not a productive member? Labeling me as such is ironic, considering I made the tag (for those who do not know what irony is), but false as it seems you have never heard of American Hare.

You'll get your douchebag howard, followed by your just desserts, DU!

Also volourn's tag is old and faded so it needs to be updated with a clearer, more crisp GIF. And I like the confetti.

Hory

Erudite
I agree, Volourn's tag needs to get with the program which, in this case, is Codex's official font.

Tags should not only be used to point out the idiots, they should also be used to reward those who have done a great service to the RPG community.

I dedicate this one to Drog Black Tooth.

2hhk612.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom