Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retiring the Dumbfuck - New Tags

User was nabbed fit

What is the KKKodex font?

Locue said:
It should be "The Goddamn Batman!" Alternatively "I'm the Goddamn Batman!"
Well the quote from the comic doesn't have an exclamation point, although it would make sense for it to.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
If everyone is ordering a tag for themselves, I want a tag "Count von Internet".

Maybe it's time for a CustomCodex tag. :roll:

That batman thing is so fucking stupid.
o9g768.gif

Drog Black Tooth said:
Carrie Underwood said:
Tags should not only be used to point out the idiots, they should also be used to reward those who have done a great service to the RPG community.

I dedicate this one to Drog Black Tooth.

2hhk612.gif
Thanks for the effort! This is awesome.

Thank you. Because of your patch, Arcanum went from "stuffed away in the closet" to "yearly playthrough."

DarkUnderlord said:
Chefe said:
This is full of epic win on so many levels.

If you wish to continue the win, then I must have CHEFECODEX!

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Carrie Underwood said:
Can't you settle with your old account getting unbaned?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
We must have a Herve Caen tag! He has this great "Hi! My name a Borat." look on this picture.

caens.jpg

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I want the pete hines avatar. He is partly my creation anyways, he wouldn't be as nearly as famous if I hadn't endorsed him.

WhiskeyWolf said:
Carrie Underwood said:
Can't you settle with your old account getting unbaned?

That old account is out of style. I need something new, something fresh. Angler is so last year. It's all about the posh, baby.

Speaking of which, in torn whether I want TWD to have the champion dumbfuck tag, or the todd howard douchebag tag.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
A Shame Vipera isn't around anymore. he could have gotten the Dolphin Fucker tag.

and I would love a tag that displays my oh-so affectionate nickname Assrook :3

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
DraQ said:

"The forces of evil are represented by the Codices, living in an underground town known as the RPGCodex. Powerful evil sorcerers, the Codices have strong Shock spells such as Tubgirl and Goatse, and also powerful Reason spells as Logic, spells which Forumites are immune to. Their worship the holy trinity of Fallout, Planescape and Arcanum"

:lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Chefe needs to make another tag. Something with a horrible image and words along the lines of "I asked for a tag and this is what I got".

DarkUnderlord said:
Chefe needs to make another tag. Something with a horrible image and words along the lines of "I asked for a tag and this is what I got".

It will be done.

But first, annoint me with the ChefeCodex tag.

Texas Red

Whiner
How about a tag "Decliner". It would be perfect for those old skool Codexers who never discuss anything related to RPGs and games and just hang around in GD, bitching about the decline.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I like the idea of an Aryan tag. I was thinking of "German" myself at page four.
I also endorse having a Failure tag. I believe it'd be harder to glorify than the Dumbfuck one.

Murk

Arcane
Hmm, we should be careful with the special tags - don't give so many out and definitely don't do it on a request basis.

I enjoy special tags. They give personality to the forums.

This next tag is for those, such as nomask7, who have lost all shred of whatever humanity was in their souls. Sure, it's not witty like "zionist agent" is, but bringing attention to these people and giving them special recognition by namecalling is exactly what we shouldn't be doing.
14u9w8n.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom