Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retro City Rampage

Luzur

Good Sir

looks ok for a GTA clone for Steam, XBOX arcade, Vita and Wiiware.

discuss?

Garm

Learned
Jesus Christ, I saw a stage clearly inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :eek: .

I think it's more than "inspired". There were a few sprites that looked ripped right from other games with only minor alterations--like the van which looks like the Ninja Turtles van.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
It's actually a very fun game and if you played some of the original NES titles the game parodies then you'll get this nice nostalgia feeling. I do have to say that the TMNT-inspired water level was a LOT easier than the original :D

Also, the game runs like a dream on a netbook :D

Astral Rag

Arcane
And it became an Epic Exclusive in the last minute...

giphy.gif

Valve should just nuke those Epic Exclusives games hubs and refuse to sell any of the devs future games.

Does Epic even have forums, user reviews and such.

Last edited:

Silentstorm

Learned
Yeah, i was dissapointed that it became a timed exclusive(at least, i think it's a time exclusive) at the last moment, i almost considered buying the game though, but then Epic bought Psyonix, Sweeney opened his mouth and the Linux stuff happened and i quickly came to myself and stopped from making my first EGS purchase.

You almost got me with Shakedown Hawaii, Epic, you almost got me, but Sweeney made me come to reality, thanks Sweeney!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom