Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Return 2 Games. Re-imagining classics of the 90's more accessible to contemporary audiences.

Since their first game, the paper craft diabloclone Book of Demons, is now in Early Access I decided it was about time to a make thread about this project.

Their aim is to re-imagine seven titles from the 90's. The blurb about their project essentially says these seven titles will be shorter, easier and might have new or different gameplay mechanics compared to the games that they are paying homage to.

While the first title is an aRPG they do not refer to the following six games as RPGs so I decided to create this thread in General Gaming.

Scrolling to the top of their page one finds a bar that shows logos/images for three of the seven 'books' or games they are making. Does anything spring to anybody's mind looking at these? Is the second one the letter X and something extra terrestrial? Second one is crest with a scepter and a sword over a shield with a crown on top.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Isn't Return 2 Games a publisher for those shitty RPGMaker games?

Edit: nevermind, that was "back to basics gaming"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom