Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rip Kingcomrade

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Carrie Underwood said:
10mm0lc.jpg
:salute:

:honourblade:

:declineofthecodex:

Also, I'll vote JarlFrank if he can prove that he is a streetwise Hercules.

A Codex member dies and you all are just concerned with who will have their name at the top of that intellectual cesspool? KC might not have been the greatest guy, but he was a guy, and commonly posted on these forums, and was not a nazi. I think that says a lot.

Trash, you should be ashamed of yourself with that declaration. I would have supported you before... but now you are no less distasteful and vile than those you claim to rebel against.

As for JarlFrank, Andyman, Caveman, and the rest of you degenerates, nevermind the Decline of the Codex, you are the reason for the Decline of Humanity. I feel sorry for your poor souls, unloved and unloving. You view life as nothing more than a toy, and people as nothing more than a user name. Our friend Kingcomrade will never see the light of another day, enjoy a prime New York Strip, nor breath in the perfume of beautiful women he would never have a chance with. He will never see another baseball game and feel the energy of the crowd. He will never listen to his favorite music again. He will never be immersed in another RPG.

Kingcomrade is dead. And here you are, joking and fighting over his former position, a position that did not carry esteem or respect. It was a dirty job, but Kingcomrade did it. None of you here would be able to shoulder that burden as well as he.

Rest in peace, KC.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Carrie Underwood said:
A Codex member dies and you all are just concerned with who will have their name at the top of that intellectual cesspool? KC might not have been the greatest guy, but he was a guy, and commonly posted on these forums, and was not a nazi. I think that says a lot.

Trash, you should be ashamed of yourself with that declaration. I would have supported you before... but now you are no less distasteful and vile than those you claim to rebel against.

As for JarlFrank, Andyman, Caveman, and the rest of you degenerates, nevermind the Decline of the Codex, you are the reason for the Decline of Humanity. I feel sorry for your poor souls, unloved and unloving. You view life as nothing more than a toy, and people as nothing more than a user name. Our friend Kingcomrade will never see the light of another day, enjoy a prime New York Strip, nor breath in the perfume of beautiful women he would never have a chance with. He will never see another baseball game and feel the energy of the crowd. He will never listen to his favorite music again. He will never be immersed in another RPG.

Kingcomrade is dead. And here you are, joking and fighting over his former position, a position that did not carry esteem or respect. It was a dirty job, but Kingcomrade did it. None of you here would be able to shoulder that burden as well as he.

Rest in peace, KC.
Decline of the Codex.

Does anyone even actually know kc's full name? I know he's Clayton, but a last name I have no clue of.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Clayton Crenshaw. He posted a link to his Midwestern State student page once. There is no obituary for a Clayton Crenshaw to be found anywhere.

For whatever reason, he stopped posting. Get a life, guys.

ixg

Erudite
Carrie Underwood said:

Rest in peace, KC.

This is how i feel

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Another one bites the dust. I shall miss him and Saint P until my end days.

we should ban those who don't "get it"

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
He'll never have another twinkie, never fap to wh40k fanart.

Carrie Underwood said:

You really believe that I (or anyone else here for the matter) would make fun of this when we thought that he really died?

EDIT Silly me, I walked right into that one. All hail chefe!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Goddamn lefty tree-hugging hippies.

Trash said:
You really believe that <snip> anyone here would make fun of this when we thought that he really died?
Yes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Je moet geen oude schoenen weggooien, voordat je nieuwe hebt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom