Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rip Kingcomrade

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Pastel said:
That means everyone is DU's alt!
That brings a whole new dimension to his tyranny.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
kingcomrade said:
I didn't have Internet for two weeks and when I got it back I didn't have much to say to anyone here, that's all. Not having Internet is pretty good for you, though, you guys should try it sometime.

Someone else should probably mod GD now.

Way to ruin immersion.

Just tell kingcomrade to really die now. Maybe he'll go through with it by eating his fatass to death. Then we could claim he was an artist, like Orson Welles.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
kingcomrade said:
I didn't have Internet for two weeks and when I got it back I didn't have much to say to anyone here, that's all. Not having Internet is pretty good for you, though, you guys should try it sometime.

I stumbled on to this thread while waiting for a build to finish. At first I was worried and sad, then I was disgusted - even for this place, and now I am relieved.

Carry on KC.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Trash said:
DarkUnderlord said:
A vote for JarlFrank is not a vote for Trash. Vote for JarlFrank!

Oh wait, since when did this become a Democracy? I forget I'm in charge here sometimes. HYUK.
I don't think DU likes me. :cry:
I worked hard on my plans for the Codex. I'm not going to let some usurping little twat ruin it all with his campaign for freedom of the Scots. Your pathetic little band of rebels will be crushed under foot by the might of my alt army.

Pastel said:
That means everyone is DU's alt!
It was necessary to create the appearance of public support in order for the coup to succeed.

kingcomrade said:
Fuck off and die. For real this time. None of this fake-death business. I won't have you coming back saying prison is good and telling us all how you got outside time. Anyone that goes with you, I'll give you all outside time, you hear me?

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Anthony Davis said:
I stumbled on to this thread while waiting for a build to finish. At first I was worried and sad, then I was disgusted - even for this place

Mission accomplished!

SlavemasterT

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
I didn't have Internet for two weeks and when I got it back I didn't have much to say to anyone here, that's all.
:(

edit: Actually maybe this would be more appropriate:
NerdRageColored.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
kingcomrade said:
Elwro said:
kingcomrade said:
Why? Are you planning to leave us for good?
Not really. Anyways, you guys all ought to know not to believe anything ixg/pooper/nicolai/sheek/chefe/etc say about anything.

shut up DU

We shall hear no more of your capitalist lies.

MetalCraze

Arcane
sportforredneck said:
I wonder: Is it good or bad that kingcomrade currently has a lesser presence than before?

The amount of UK-fails topics remained the same though and people who post that shit and don't post in RPG discussion still whine about the decline, so I doubt there was any effect at all.

ixg

Erudite
i feel like i was actually pretty obvious about it being a joke but ok, w/e

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
It was obviously a joke. Anyone who didn't immediately go "alright, this fucker ixg is sticking half his ass out making a joke about THE HORRIBLE DEMISE OF KINGCOMRADE!" definitely should spend more time here.

When one of us really dies, we then have to make jokes about them. Then no one will know the difference.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If I really die, I let a friend post it here. Complete with proof photos of my wrecked mutilated corpse for your enjoyment [and to photoshop them for the lulz, of course].

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
And that person will be me.

JarlFrank said:
If I really die, I let a friend post it here. Complete with proof photos of my wrecked mutilated corpse for your enjoyment [and to photoshop them for the lulz, of course].

You do know that there will be at least one person here to jack of to it, don't you?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Re: And that person will be me.

Trash said:
JarlFrank said:

You do know that there will be at least one person here to jack of to it, don't you?

That way my death would even have been meaningful.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
When I die for real, I'm gonna stop posting and someone will make a thread saying I'm dead and DarkUnderlord will use his powers to login with my account and tell everyone I just didn't have any internet.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
And that you made babies with Annie Carlson.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom