Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex Game of the Year 2015 - VOTING HAS BEGUN [AUTISM ALERT]

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
I wish i had the time to play enough of those 2015 games to be able to vote.

On the other hand, some of the choices are outright silly. Falllout 4 !?!? Come on ! What if trolls vote for it on purpose ?
Don't worry, there are enough people voting for TW3 already.

imweasel

Voted. :salute:

Notable mentions:
  • DOS: EE :5/5:
  • WL2: DC :5/5:
  • Underrail :4/5:
  • PoE :1/5:
  • Fallout 4 :1/5:
  • AOD (haven't played it yet...)

V_K

Arcane
Shit, it took me Dorateen's comment to realize that Ruzar: The Life Stone is missing from the poll. Not that it has any chances at winning, but still. felipepepe, not too late to add it yet?

Deitti

Augur
Voting done.

DOS:EE = :5/5:
YS VI: :4/5:
Neptunia rebirth series = :4/5:
PoE = :3/5:
Underrail = :4/5:

Thank you for voting, citizen. Codexia prevails.
:salute:

felipepepe Sunless Sea is amazing, but are you sure it's a good idea to include it?

Telepath Tactics :5/5:
Sunless Sea :5/5:
Hard West :4/5:
SR:HK :4/5:
Fallout 4 :1/5:
(Haven't played this abomination:troll:)

Yes I know:
20sc37o.jpg

But I have a feeling the gameplay is centered too much around resource management for it to be an cRPG. But I agree it is on the verge.

BTW: Was this codex reference included because some codexer had to design content as a ks reward or developers just found us entertaining enough to include among the islands of postmans and self aware coral reefs wanting to die?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Voted (for the ones I've owned/played, anyways...)
AoD :5/5:
PoE :3/5: (Decent, rep ruined by hype train)
Failout 4 (Sadly enough) :1/5:
TWitcher 3 :3/5: (as an action rpg. As straight RPG, its :1/5:)
WL2: DC :3/5:
Really, this was a crap year compounded by the fact that I had very little money to use for gaming (Failout was a gift, only played TWitcher at a friend's house.)

Wayward Son

Ah. My bad. Now that I think about it, yeah, they do seem a bit. ( Then again, it may have been meant as a loving joke, like when you call your best friend a bitch.)

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The fact that this poll is basically a free for all bothers me.. There are enough no life chuckle fucks on this forum that would just love to give PoE 10/5 30 times a day.

Wayward Son

Yes, but hopefully there's more people who have enough honor to do that for Age of Decadence.

Mustawd

The fact that this poll is basically a free for all bothers me.. There are enough no life chuckle fucks on this forum that would just love to give PoE 10/5 30 times a day.

Isn't this the way felipepepe did it last year? Or am I thinking of a different poll? Pretty sure the google analytics helped weed out a lot of the trolls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom