Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex goes Twitter

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Do your patriotic duty and follow us, now on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/rpgcodex

Not much there currently, but that's going to change as we grow and take root and stuffies and thingies.

(No Square Enix retweets. Word.)

MMXI

Arcane
So this is Crooked Bee's twitter account. With the RPG Codex name attached! She's trying to next-gen the Codex!

Fens

Ford of the Llies
what the... when the xenforo codex reboot occurred, one of the first things folks complained about was the facebook and twitter infestation... why this now ?

there is a news forum for news, post them there... they even show up on the frontpage (i'm told)

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Ah, Mark Morgan. The guy who Codex busted for plagiarism.
Led Zeppelin was also busted for plagiarism, that doesn't mean they weren't one of the best bands around. I'm sure that, plagiarism or not, Morgan will be able to nail the atmosphere perfectly.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
It's a bit of a mindfuck to see Brian Fargo on twitter with Stalin Brando's old avatar.M:

PorkaMorka

Arcane
I can't follow you on twitter because I don't have a twitter and I never will.

(paraphrasing a classic quote from a brazilian gnoll regarding facebook)

Shannow

Waster of Time
The worst thing about this development is that CrookedBee is now codex staff. At least she isn't a codex staff member and never will be :smug:

Unless she goes the reverse SMA/Kaiserin route. Which, given that she's on the codex, is very probable. :mhd:

Fens, the same people who complained about facebook shit are now complaining about twat shit. You are a niche minority the makret doesn't give a shit about. Deal with it. /Todd/Gaydar/DU

Esquilax

Arcane
:decline: of RPG Codex, popamole consoletard bullshit, this place has really gone downhill, asigfasglnasofgjagn

Phelot

Arcane
You guys are all so old LOL.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom