Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex goes Twitter

Kz3r0

Arcane
BethesdaGameStudios ‏
:eek:

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Fens, the same people who complained about facebook shit are now complaining about twat shit. You are a niche minority the makret doesn't give a shit about. Deal with it. /Todd/Gaydar/DU
your truth hurts, mang... not cool... not cool

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh, and just for the lulz, follow davidgaider. :smug:

EDIT: Well done. :smug:

Monolith

Prophet
Just imagine you get the message that the Codex is following you. I don't know about you but that would creep me out. That said, follow MCA.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
BethesdaGameStudios ‏
:eek:

Know thine enemy.

Crooked Bee
Might I suggest you follow Ultima Aiera (https://twitter.com/#!/ultimaaiera), the Internet's premier Ultima news site?

Ugh, too much random rambling, but whatever, following it now.

Oh, and just for the lulz, follow davidgaider. :smug:

Sure. :smug:

Just imagine you get the message that the Codex is following you. I don't know about you but that would creep me out. That said, follow MCA.

Whoever first set up this twitter account (it wasn't me) already started following MCA, but since it was empty MCA didn't follow back. :(

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I am not using Twitter often (thanks for the "following" btw ) but I don't mind getting linked to some codex stuff each time when I look in there. I wondered why I suddenly get "OMG RAPERZ ATTACK EARTH IN MASS EFFECT WAT WILL U DO" though. ;)

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
50 followers now, including Gamebanshee, Andyman fucking Messiah, and Jay Barnson.

Hmm, I wonder if we ever reach 100. :P

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Crooked Bee

RPG Codex Twitter Girl

So, Bee has been made a staff member just to become a secretary of sorts? I approve
25z1hcx.png

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
No, she was brought on for more awesome exclusive Kool Kodex Kontent™, of which will someday hopefully happening soon.............

Achilles

Arcane
Official Codex Mass Effect 3 let's play stuffies?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom