Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex History & Past Members

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Seems as though the forum has lost some admirable and enjoyable members in the past.

nope, they were basically all forgettable

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
RPG Codex history:
RPG Codex was founded in 2002 and everything has been shit ever since.

catfood

AGAIN
Seems as though the forum has lost some admirable and enjoyable members in the past. Kind of makes me feel that I should have registered a long time ago, if I had known of course.

Yes, in fact we did lose an outstanding member recently. A tragic victim of the corruption-laden system.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...kes-aka-fretrider-should-not-be-banned.80768/

Since then the Codex has been going down the toilet. I don't think we will ever be able to recover. Unless...

Unless another one brave enough challenge the violence inherent in the system rides up.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Don't fret, SwiftRider, the staff will be along to assist you soon. They're very helpful like that.
That was brilliant on so many levels :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To speed it up, post as much as you can in the Site Feedback and try to cozy up to the chief admin (insult him a lot).
Fixed. Though that may depend on what exactly you're trying to speed up :smug:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
inb4 this turns into 'who's your alt?' thread.
Actually I've been tortured by whose alt cvv is for a while.

WHO ARE YOU?
Dude, trust me, I've been tortured by that question MUCH more.
Watchwitzed even :cool:

And besides, we're all alts here.
Maybe except C. M. Blakemore. And that Polish guy with unpronouncable surname. And an occassional dev, codexing under his true name until he's trolled out.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Dragons have scales.

tns_044Falkor.jpg

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
inb4 this turns into 'who's your alt?' thread.
Actually I've been tortured by whose alt cvv is for a while.

WHO ARE YOU?
Dude, trust me, I've been tortured by that question MUCH more.
Watchwitzed even :cool:

And besides, we're all alts here.
Maybe except C. M. Blakemore. And that Polish guy with unpronouncable surname. And an occassional dev, codexing under his true name until he's trolled out.

I'm not an alt, I am a free man!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hey Jarpie, nice to meet ya on #EfU!
God I love that avatar of yours. MA BUCKIT

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom