Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial RPG Codex Report: Tokyo Game Show 2016

Hyperion

Arcane
The Anime Conspiracy is real. Share this post before it gets redacted.

VALKYRIA IS NOT TB ANYMORE? When did this happen??

This is the "updated" demo that was released after fans ripped the first combat system to shreds. It's still worse than it sounds:

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Sad it was boring :(
Oh, but it wasn't. As I said, I went with a friend and we had a lot of fun - but as a "video-game theme park", not a trade show.

I would go with her again next year, but as a fun day out... as a journalistic endeavor, it's pretty pointless unless you are 1st Tier stuff or REALLY want to play a exclusive demo.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Not sure why this is on the front page, nothing remotely interesting in the article, but hey at least you had fun. :salute:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
How low this show has fallen. Once this was on par with Gamescom, now, it seems like an amateur mobile game venue.

The Anime Conspiracy is real. Share this post before it gets redacted.

VALKYRIA IS NOT TB ANYMORE? When did this happen??

This is the "updated" demo that was released after fans ripped the first combat system to shreds. It's still worse than it sounds:

Skipped through this and the only thing I saw that resembled VC was the UI and overall color scheme. And sandbags, sandbags are what reminds you that this is supposed to be a WW2-based fantasy world rather than typical jRPG technofantasy.

Depressing as hell.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Goddamnit this article was a pain to read, the formating and pics made me want to strangle whomever edited this together.... i expected better from Felipe, considering how pleasing his book is on the eyes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom