Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Koss

Literate
And that this forum has removed some of the links

[citation needed]

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-shroud-of-the-avatar.122699/page-9#post-5694683

It is against the codex rule to dox people by providing their real names, links to their personal stuff that has their real names, etc. He doxxed one of the people he has been feuding with and the moderators removed it. Apparently his justification for why this isn't doxxing is that it can be easily found. Which is stupid because it is still doxxing and he was still acting maliciously trying to hurt him in real life and get others to harass him in real life, not just insulting his internet reputation. Also keep in mind this wasn't even his main arch-nemesis Jamma but some other dude who simply disagreed with him about some other stuff. I guess he is such a self righteous dude that he can't contain himself to defeating his enemies online presences, he wants to harm them in real life. No doubt because of their great evil and his sense of justice cannot let evil doers, aka. people who don't recognize his victim status and status as a champion of justice, go unpunished.

But the codex rules don't care about how easily it is found. Realistically a lot of people can easily have their forum names linked to their real life through many means, often through some kind of admission in some random place on the internet but mainly Facebook. The admins want to keep real life drama off the codex, and also the admins don't like getting called by the police over some stupid forum drama, which has happened on at least one occasion before. I don't think any of the times someone was reported to the FBI has resulted in the forum admins getting contacted though.

Sad thing is you don't realize how much of a piece of shit this Jamma is...he literally has done some criminal things. He wanted to harm a lot of us...my children for instance, in real life. I dion't think he has the ability to really go through with it, but he is one sick fuck that has made a few people stop posting due to keeping their families safe.

I don't care what you think of the other posts, don't let Jamma fool you(or koss or whatever user name he summons up to say things here).

This amazing inconsistancy puts you in the same boat as Titler. I was on raw once... i said you were all a bunch of fucking losers. Got permabanned from that one post alone. Look it up asshat. My post however was when Titler was ranting and raving about everything when i posted it.

Since then i read from the sidelines...

Honestly - as i read shit about you I kinda saw your point.

I really dont care what you think but I will say that I have used the name Koss for over 25 years. Google it. The guilds I have always ran have been called Kingdom of Valor.

Dont assume that just because i know that titler is a brit and i mention the word 'brexit' that i am jamma. Fucking asshat.

And the fun thing is, people here are so determined to be dicks to me, they don't see how they're making RPG Codex look like it's a welcoming playground for you!

As I've explained countless times, you can't make me seem like a loser by encouraging everyone around you to be abusive 4chan style twats; anyone who falls for it proves their own lack of moral worth. Whilst I know you want to imagine you're a puppet master playing both sides, you can only reinforce my sense of superiority, and the certainty that I'm not falling for your games. In order to gaslight someone, you need to confuse them, and you just make it clearer and clearer how unhinged you are. You've already sent Portalarium on the path to court; their next telethons may end up just paying the punitive penalties there. And now you've set off a wave of toxicity here. But... how is this bothering me?

I of course know how dedicated to harassment you are; you not only purchase accounts in order to use them to stalk people ("Sempiternal Dragon") but you forge identities going back years to leave sleeper accounts ("noganoo" and all the others you made in May 2013 on the forums) and yes, you've got entirely YouTube channels going back just as long which you use to fish for people's IP addresses and send them sad videos from ("xp111"). There is of course no proof that you even control the youtube channels you've just linked too. And if I posted it, would that be "doxxing", he he!

But who needs legal level proof on a forum? All any moral person has to do is say "I can see the abusiveness, and I reject it. I will not blame the victims". Apparently that's too hard for people here, or my fans at Reddit... but that doesn't say anything about myself or rune_74. Only you lot.

When, exactly, is this now 2 years long campaign of insanity against either of us going to actually bring you the "victory" you're so desperate for? What would it even look like, do you know?

Dude you are severely fucked in the head. You honestly think everyone is Jamma. Probably believe you really have a lawyer too. Lol.

Wow. You need help.

Bocian

Arcane
If indeed this does go to court why are you bothering with walls of texts, links and even responding to your would-be-online-nemesis™.
Yeah, BritishAccentsGetTheGirls, sue him already. Let's get things spiced up because the banter is starting to get boring.
Edit: Or, let someone make an acc named Jamma and get the ball rolling harder.

Max Heap

Arcane
When I wanted to explain that the Ultima community was depraved, I was not expecting said community to do the explaining themselves.

I have never felt this much second hand embarrassment for a community I was once part of.
It's like looking at yourself in some twisted alternative reality where everything went wrong, because you wouldn't stop playing Ultima Online.

Aildrik

Savant
I have never felt this much second hand embarrassment for a community I was once part of.
It's like looking at yourself in some twisted alternative reality where everything went wrong, because you wouldn't stop playing Ultima Online.

I dunno... the crazy drama I experienced on my EQ server (Tarew Marr) was pretty close to this, maybe even worse!

Mortmal

Arcane
It's an excellent review but the thread lack a little something...We need some dev fired from portalarium to tell us how it was to work with richard garriot. Maybe We would learn stuff like that he never shows at work , and was suffering of some opium addiction .

Rune_74

Novice
Ultima Online was great. Never experienced this level of craziness tho.

Most of these weirdo's came from the UO days, and never grew up....they wanted another virtual world to live in and spent thousands of dollars....some in the 25k range.

Rune_74

Novice
When I wanted to explain that the Ultima community was depraved, I was not expecting said community to do the explaining themselves.

Yes, it has become clear from all the responses from both sides of this... whatever it is... that the community is pretty toxic. Did everyone appear to act this shitty when you were actually playing the game?

If you wanted some follow up points or what not...I promise not to post long pages of things....

There are some legit weirdo's here who you can't really be careful enough with.

Mortmal

Arcane
Ultima Online was great. Never experienced this level of craziness tho.

Most of these weirdo's came from the UO days, and never grew up....they wanted another virtual world to live in and spent thousands of dollars....some in the 25k range.

Its like the old days , can you picture the crook selling elixirs of youth in the far west ? It's the same thing , nerds like us who grew up with those games have fond memories of the Origin "we create worlds "era, wing commanders ultima , that was something.. In overrall an era with many new games innovations. Turns out all those nerds have much bigger income and wealth than the average dude now ,want to be young again and feel the same excitment.
Games price been fixed at the 50 euros tag catering to the mass market , they could charge a lot more for some really great game.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I of course know how dedicated to harassment you are; you not only purchase accounts in order to use them to stalk people ("Sempiternal Dragon") but you forge identities going back years to leave sleeper accounts ("noganoo" and all the others you made in May 2013 on the forums) and yes, you've got entirely YouTube channels going back just as long which you use to fish for people's IP addresses and send them sad videos from ("xp111"). There is of course no proof that you even control the youtube channels you've just linked too. And if I posted it, would that be "doxxing", he he!

:kingcomrade:

Jamma

Novice
Hi Titler, I think you really need a break from the internet. We can't all be Jamma. Paragraphs like these are really scary to read:

Shadenuat

Arcane
thought was something interesting on the level of MCA blasting Obsidian high command, but with Lord British, got some mmo psychos ranting about nothing. meh.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
This is some multiple personality Split shit going on
source.gif

Moink

Cipher
I think this entire situation can be summed up by a single video clip.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
I used to help baby sit (help, because it was a two-person job) an autistic kid years ago. Funnily enough I got him hooked on the "Myth" RTS games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom