Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Where can I get the latest mindcrack server from, looks like I'm retarded, but I can't fucking find it anywhere. I also still can't get the client to start...

Filter settings => Mod Pack Type: Server => Apply Filter

What does it do when you try to start the client?

Thanks I missed that.

The launcher crashes right after I start the modpack. It seems to be java version related. I'll try with Java6.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I had to nuke all old versions of Java and install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java on my machine for it all to work.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit-lite/

Lets get this up and running before Covet Jaguar takes his ball and goes home.

Also...the Modapi will be shit and Notch hired a bunch of 12 year old to run it.

There are a project called ForgeEssential though which seeks to implement certain bukkit Plugins thorugh Forge.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Just get the mindcrack pack with FTB and join the server, no point switching now; most mods are the same anyway. And FTB so far has been much more consistent with updates than Technic/Tekkit ever was.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Yeah was having some issues with player data not saving yesterday so Muty fixed that, not sure if it's the same problem now?

Modpack update would be nice, too. :oops:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Yeah there were a fuckload of errors in the console.

I'm updating the os of the server right now, after that I'll update the modpock and start the server again.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
...you did backup the world before updating, right?
I did, that was a temp world that I was testing.

Btw were are your recyclers? the console is swamped with error messages because of them.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
The errors in the log:
[WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityRecycler@5c67aec5 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The errors in the log:
[WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityRecycler@5c67aec5 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

Yeah was fixed in rev. #184, dunno if there's some other issues with these newer revision since the IC2 beta thread still links to #170. Probably would just break server altogether if you tried to use the latest, what with the IC2-dependant sub-mods and all.

http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
It's nice, the lag is gone now! No more delay when block-popping.

Ok, so there's still some when IC machines are present.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
This is why I suggested vanilla. Vanilla as in: No stupid server crashing bugs.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
You suggested it because you don't want to watch all those long-ass video tutorials to learn all the mods. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom