Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGcodex.pl

Mayday

Augur
This is a continuation of the discussion from the Witcher that went way OT.
So, Ausir, tell us about those problems.

Also, all the polish bitches in the house say "Hoooo", I'm curious how strong in numbers we are.

dragonfk

Erudite
Hoooo!

Will I get a cookie?

Maybe we should all invite each other on nasza-klasa ?

//joking, I would have never admited that I "know" any cRPG geeks :lol: not to mention someone from the Codex //

Monolith

Prophet
Hoo. Although I'm not sure if I count, having a German citizenship and all. I can get the Polish one anytime I want though.

Anyway, I'm curious, what the fuck is a phx?

Nael

Arcane
The Poles are the only people who could make the sequence of letters: przeklenstwo mean a damn. So here's to them! (Seriously, how the fuck do you even pronounce that?) Oh, and I'll stick by my assertion that every Polish woman I've ever met was hot. And at least one of 'em was a good lay. Poland wins. IMO.

Jason

chasing a bee
Hey, my last name is Polish so if a New Zealander can get in then I'm definitely in.
So what do we get as part of our membership? Secret decoder rings?

Texas Red

Whiner
Poles are invading German's Lebensraum?! We need to start a Codexian Nazi part, else the Poles will contaminate our pure blood.

Poland itself is, as other Euro countries, a pussy. Remember how the Poles fought back the invading Germans and Soviets with a far inferior army, knowing in advance that the're going to lose without any doubt? For once being a powerful nation and having 40 million citizens, you cannot respect it now as it willingly gives away its freedom to EU, in vain hopes of great prosperity, and NATO. What the hell does it get from NATO anyway? Do they imagine that their country is going to be targeted? They only have a responsibility to help other powers, like little bitches, to fight wars completely unrelated to them.

Balor

Arcane
Well, one can hardly call poles - pussies.
That would be an oxymoron :).

Nael

Arcane
bozia2012 said:
Hooooo! Did somebody said something about revealing the true/polish nationality of some codexers?

You must first speak the password. Your only hint is that it is a 4 syllable word with no vowels. Good luck.

EDIT: No, Z and Y don't count. Communism is evil. School is over.

Jason

chasing a bee
summarize me this conversation from the witcher thread please
Modlę się byś kiedyś ożenił się z moją matką, bo Twoja miłość jest prawdziwa,
Nas by to uszczęśliwiło, a jej świadomość byłaby szczerze niezłośliwa.

Próbuję jej powiedzieć to wszystko sam, ale chyba posłużę się unikiem,
Przecież jestem niespełna dwuletnim chłopczykiem.

Spec

Novice
I hang out with a Polish percussionist... does that count?

scypior

Novice
Hooo!

"You are astronomical fans of alcohol
So welcome in
Are rising in the east and setting in the west
All waving flags"

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Hey guys, my choir is having a concert this Saturday at "Na Skałce": http://www.promusicamundi.pl/

I know some of you are from Krakow - please come if you have time (entrance is free :D). I'll be the basso with horrible hair and a beard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom