Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGcodex.pl

Hory

Erudite
No Prokofiev, Strauss, Wagner? Boooo.

RandomLurker

Scholar
Choć ograniczam się zwykle do obserwacji na takie wezwanie odpowiedzieć trzeba. Hoooo!

Mayday

Augur
Nael said:
The Poles are the only people who could make the sequence of letters: przeklenstwo mean a damn. So here's to them! (Seriously, how the fuck do you even pronounce that?)

Pshehk- len - stvoh

The n should be softened with an "i" but I don't think you could say that. And omit the "h"s of course.

Madman

Novice
Ausir said:
Have you heard of 13 Schron (Fallout site)'s problems with Phx?

Course i have, from both sides - from schron's admin and phx admin. And in some way both of them were right. Nothing is black and white;)

Only thing i can say is that for 2 years i had no problems.

Dagon

Scholar
And his name is 40 and 4. :P
No to waćpanowie, pijemy za zdrowie Sarmacji naszej! :P

Madman

Novice
if so, Tychy here;) Like beer, eh? Even though i don't like Tyskie THAT much...

Monolith

Prophet
Madman, do you know Imielin or Lędziny? Both belonged to Tychy once and I was born in the latter, although Imielin is where I hail from.

Anyway, the Wroclawian codexites should meet for a Tyskie or two one time or another.

Mayday

Augur
After the session, plz. I don't even know if they won't throw me out of this school.

Madman

Novice
Monolith said:
Madman, do you know Imielin or Lędziny? Both belonged to Tychy once and I was born in the latter, although Imielin is where I hail from.

Sure i know. During the summer i cycle a lot, so AFAIR i've been there.

Monolith said:
Anyway, the Wroclawian codexites should meet for a Tyskie or two one time or another.

after fuckin' MATURA:(

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Walkin' Dude said:
Poles are invading German's Lebensraum?! We need to start a Codexian Nazi part, else the Poles will contaminate our pure blood.

Germans are still the second largest population group in the Codex. And we can always use our superior Waffen-SS Truppen to reach our legitimate Weltherrschaft.

On a sidenote, I really long for a WW2 RPG. A good one. I know that it's possible, but probably never gonna happen. Hey, some of you Poles can found an indie studio and make one such game, you're good at making games. How about some developing team that consists of all the RPG Codex members living in Wroclaw?

dragonfk

Erudite
baby arm said:
Modlę się byś kiedyś ożenił się z moją matką, bo Twoja miłość jest prawdziwa,
Nas by to uszczęśliwiło, a jej świadomość byłaby szczerze niezłośliwa.

Próbuję jej powiedzieć to wszystko sam, ale chyba posłużę się unikiem,
Przecież jestem niespełna dwuletnim chłopczykiem.

:lol:

Elwro said:
Hey guys, my choir is having a concert this Saturday at "Na Skałce": http://www.promusicamundi.pl/

I know some of you are from Krakow - please come if you have time (entrance is free ). I'll be the basso with horrible hair and a beard.

I'd gladly come, if I wasnt in the middle of the end-of-term examinations. No, not on UJ. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom