Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGcodex.pl

yellowcake

Arcane
It'd be Irony of the Year award but they most probably were drunk.

dragonfk

Erudite
ggregg said:
It'd be Irony of the Year award but they most probably were drunk.

You're speaking about pilots or passangers? And I think you should wait with your "accusations".

User was nabbed fit

People dying in airplane crashes is funny? You know, the Darwin Awards are for people who do stupid things. An airplane crash can happen to anyone.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
JarlFrank said:
kingcomrade said:
It would probably be better for everyone in the region, too, to have more local control.

And we'd have countries with names like Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, which is awesome in itself.

That would certainly pose an interesting quandary for the Windsors. I'd like to see that.

yellowcake

Arcane
ViolentOpposition said:
People dying in airplane crashes is funny? You know, the Darwin Awards are for people who do stupid things. An airplane crash can happen to anyone.

Nothing is funnier than unhapiness

It's just a matter how far you set the border of absurdity.

MasPingon said:
I'm sorry for you.

Geez. I think I can feel this overwhelming sorrow myself. Better have a drink, quick. I bet it's friday today, isn't it.

cardtrick

Arbiter
Why are you guys jumping down ggreg's throat? I'm not saying this is hilarious or anything, but a planecrash on the way back from a conference on aviation safety is legitimately ironic. Worthy of a smirk at least. Sure, it sucks that they died, but when has that stopped us from laughing in the past?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
The Walkin' Dude said:
By trying to force Russia to buy the shitty diseased meat and accepting USA bases/missiles on your territory?
How could we force the mighty Russia into anything? And we didn't accept the USA bases or missiles, stop your delusions.

caliban said:
Same will happen, or is happening now, in Sweden for example.
lol, what?

I really hope Faux newsisn't your source for those assumptions.

caliban said:
This is an lesson we should learn well, so that we don't shoot ourselves in the foot like they did. We must cut costs, streamline and optimize this mess of a country and start investing those zlotys rather than wasting them.
How is Sweden shooting it self in the foot? No really, if providing proper social security is shooting one self in the foot you've got nothing to worry about as long as Tweedledum stays in office.

caliban

Scholar
I really hope Faux news isn't your source for those assumptions.

Naah, I was talking out of my ass, mostly.

What I had in mind is that proper social security is good, but it only really works in a stable, wealthy society in which most people work hard. If too many immigrants come and start taking advantage of the system while not contributing much to it, there will be trouble, like in France. I read somewhere that there are more and more immigrants from the Middle East and Northern Africa, who refuse to blend in, keep to themselves, are less productive, but take full advantage of the social security system. So I made a guess that if this trend continues in the future Sweden might face problems similar to what is happening in France.

I generally believe that a country is like an operating system - it should be as minimal as possible, leaving citizens to tend to themselves and not handholding them.

Herbert West

Arbiter
RPGCodex.pl has resurfaced? Sisto activitatem!*

*elitist joke for all you history geeks

Ausir

Arcane
There's a Fallout fans' meetup in Wrocław this Thursday. PM me for the details if you want to come.

caliban

Scholar
Ha, this is even better than PLANE TICKETS, BITCH!!! It's a pity I'm so busy this week ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom