Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs that make you crave for resources

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've played Planet Alcatraz, and in comparison to it, Hammer & Sickle, is only difficult, not sanity sapping.

In fact it's a fucking good game. Also 7.62 High Calibre+ Blue Sun mod, which is pretty good, due to, or despite being Russian.
http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=5

Amen. I /nod my head a lot to what you say. We have much in common. I also hate save scumming. I tend not to make home rules because I hate to, yet I've done the same at times. I gravitate towards games which give me more of what I want instead, like survival games or generally "unpopular" games.
Help me out, Codex. I'm looking for something very specific right now.

Do you know that feeling, when you just begin to make first steps in random fantasy rpg world, count yer coins, try to save healing potions for later, curse those unbelivable market prices? Then one hour later you turn into uber-rich wizard in full plate enchanted armor, overloaded with loot and ready to face anything. And then midgame begins.

Well, I'm pretty sick of that shit. Give me some starving experience for a change. I want to feel myself in need - that makes my brain work, and micromanagment becomes FUN, not just tedious. All those RPGs I play lately are faceroll sims. Maybe some examples would speak better for me:
I have got that feeling before. I generally play games which starve me enough because I play on the harder difficulties at the start, don't save scum and specifically look for games which I know are probably going to deliver what I want. I can hate a game for other reasons.
1. Survival Horror games. I love early Resident Evil games (1, 2 and 3, to be exact), for you constantly feel like "God fucking DAMMIT, I've got 14 handgun bullets, 2 shotgun shells, and my last green herb mix. Besides, I'm wounded and limping. This way zombies, that way dogs, and there's gonna be boss encounter soon. I'm so fucked right now". There is somewhat similiar stuff in other games of the genre, like Silent Hill, Call of Chtulhu, Nocturne and whatnot. But I want a full-time RPG, with more or less freedom of actions, freedom of choices, etc.
I love survival games. I recently got Unreal World, but haven't played a lot lately. I'm doing Wurm Online at present. However, Wurm Online is offering me less and less of survival gameplay and more and more of just building things. I compensate by playing on Chaos. It's free-for-all pvp. Wurm Online is very lacking in many ways. Its skill are undeveloped and I don't think communities of players work well in terms of game mechanics.
2. Any Fallout game. I think that being inspired by "Mad Max", they actually wanted to make Fallout a "scarce resource" experience. But every time they failed miserably. Fallout 1, 2, 3, NV and even Fallout: Tactics - they all make you feel fucking ABUNDANT. You just don't know what to do with all that ammo and meds and explosives and moneh. The merchants don't help either. "Everything you desire for nearly-giveaway prices". I guess I can mod the fuck out of NV, but it won't make it interesting for me either way.
You know how you state later something about Witcher and Borderlands spending too much time in the inventory? Well I had a similar experience with Fallout 1. Not sure if Fallout 2 is any better, but the inventory management in Fallout 1 was horrible horrible horrible.

All in all, Fallout 1 didn't impress me. I did feel like I had to survive, but it was other things which made me not like the game. The most important was the random deaths which were virtually unavoidable. Second, the lack of preparation for the radiation area. Third, the terrible hireling code. Lastly, I felt there was a lack of content in the late-game. I found myself doing repeatables. It might not have been as bad if I the brotherhood of steel hadn't kicked me out. Also I didn't save scum, so I played through it, rather than restarting and getting powered armor. I play through mistakes most of the time, unless it's a bug.

3. Roguelikes. Any roguelike is either WAY too generous (Project Zomboid, URW, Elona) or total random (DC: Stone Soup, ADOM, Nethack). Do not want.
I like rogue-likes, but I don't like when dying becomes something unavoidable. My other problem with rogue-likes, like Dungeon Crawl, is they usually are text-based. I'm not a huge fan of text-based, unless it's just for dialog, as opposed to the whle game.
Well, that's basically it. I'm also looking for something that's hard in vanilla (or in vanilla+mods), without making a shittion of home rules. I'm tired of home rules. "Aha, my first dungeon! Giant sewers, how fucking original! Take that, bat! Take that, rat! What's this? Rat has dropped Adamantinum Halberd of Awor +4? Err, I err never saw that. Yeah. Skip it. "No +2 weapons and above in first dungeon" rule. So, I continiue on and see my first chest. Open! What? 831 full healing potions? Hmm, good thing I got "no more than 2 potions on me" rule. Gods. So hard not to faceroll".

I'm comfy with playing without savescumming, it's not a "home rule" in my book. But as for other - I'm too old for this shit.

Any suggestions?
Try Notrium. It's a survival game and you'll die shit tons. Now, it's not a really good game. Just being tough doesn't make a game great. Yet if you want a challenge I'm sure you can find one in it. Thing I don't like about it is you'll die constantly and have to reload savegames. I've already said I don't save scum, but I will reload savegames if I die. The problem is you'l be reloading a lot and I don't enjoy that.

You miht also try NEO Scavenger. I haven't played itmyself, though. It's a survival game in an apocalyptic setting. I think you have to pay. I was reading about it a while back and it seemed like a very gritty tough game with lots of text-dialog - which intersted me at the time.

We should keep in touch. I don't really have any other gamers to talk to about this. I oftne feel alone. I tend to like games most others don't. It makes me feel isolated and unliked.

I didn't tried those but there a rebalance mods for Fallout.
Phobos mod for Fo2
http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?193578-Economy-and-Combat-Rebalance-mod
Joshua Sawyer mod for FoNV + Hardcore

I don't think item are scarces in Wasteland 1, but you are limited to 30 items by characters, everything you drop is lost forever and the characters don't share money.

My memory of JA2 might be clouded but i think you have many needs of items and not necessary always the means to supply them. Beside that, all the mines/outcomes deplete over time. If you don't make new conquest quick, you might ended end up broke and unable to hire your merc longer, and get overwhelmed by infinite enemy patrols that try to take back your cities/mines/locations.

I am not the best FPS player and was pacifist agains't humans, but i recall ressources being scarce in the VANILLA Metro 2033. The Redux version has a mode for less ressources, but it is still more ressources than the original game.

I might be wrong, but i think you can change the quantity or ressources in Project Zomboid settings.

Otherwise, some upcoming games seems to advertize scarces ressources. I think of Pathologic, Dead State, amongs others.
I've been an avid JA2 fan and I can tell you it's a game with scarcity, for sure, if you play on the hard difficulties. It's very tough. I heartily recomend JA2 to the OP, but I'm not sure if it's his kind of games. it's tactical/strategic turn-based with some added rpg elements.

One note is there's a 1.13 patch for JA2. I've never tried it. I've read it adds a lot of features. Yet some of the tactics you use in vanilla JA2 are not present in 1.13. My overall feeling is it's a great expansion, but I never trusted it enough. JA2 alone always seemed good enough.

Another game similar to JA2 of which I have not tried is S2: Silent Storm:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Storm

Has the OP tried Dwart Fortress. I loved that game when I tried it. It's unfortunatley text-based and is hard to get into. I know the OP wants a game that's VANILLA hard, but Dwarf Fortress is one of those games which depends a lot on its mods for its longevity. If you haven't, look into it.

I also haven't mentioned I rcently got Unreal World. I haven't played it enough to recommend, though. It may or may not have what I want. I know it's a survival game, but I also know not all survival games are good. Its graphics are fairly bad too.

Something else I want to add to this discussion. It has to do with designers and gamers and what they think an RPG should be. See, I think survival games fit perfectly into an RPG, if done right. The problem? The problem is gamers and designers have this unspoken agreement that the RPG is about acquiring more and more things until you're a god-like being. Disregarding other things which I might find disagreement with, the problem with never being able to lose very much because it somehow is opposite to the "more more more" motto is it's an impediment to making the kind of game where you have to struggle. The unspoken goal is to become god, not to struggle! I think this unspoken agreement can't see its own shadow.

Besides, I think roleplaying games should be renamed role-progression games, as they're as much about progression as they're about role. If it was just a role-playing game then I could be whatever I want to be, without progression ever being a restriction. What if, for example, I want to be a rich warrior king? In most RPGs I have to start out as a peasant and rise up in rank before I can play the role of a rich warrior king.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played Planet Alcatraz, and in comparison to it, Hammer & Sickle, is only difficult, not sanity sapping.

In fact it's a fucking good game. Also 7.62 High Calibre+ Blue Sun mod, which is pretty good, due to, or despite being Russian.
Holy ***** s***!!! I want to play Hammer and Sickle! Looks good. Dang. Here's teh wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_&_Sickle

I want to cry. Need more games like that. I do, anyway. I realize not for everyone. I guess without playing it, I can't make a fair judgment. Yet if it's anything like Jagged Alliance 2, I'd probably take to it good. Yet I haven't tried Silent Storm, and Hammer and Sickle started out as a mod for that game.

I love open ended games with tight mechanics. I also know some of them can suck, if too unpredictable.

Should a gamer be "punished" if they do not know about certain rules? Well, getting hurt is part and parcel of playing without rails - not being told every moment where to go and how to stay safe. It's all about balance. There does need to be some smart game design so players can make intelligent choices and avoid dangerous things, but I think it'd suck the soul out of the game completely if teh designers try to guarantee a player isn't negatively surprised. Taht's what games with rails do, they prevent you from driving off hte the main road, or off cliffs, more accurately.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I think Realms of Arkania (the originals, not the HD remake) deserves mention here.

Realms of Arkania series

You can go kiss yourselves. In the mirror! Or something. I don't know if I should hate or love you right now, but I can't stop playing this. And after DAYS of dungeon storming, I'm only level THREE

Realms of Arkania is not just slow-paced, oh no. If I made a chart for slow-paced things, it would be something like:

5. Slowpoke.
4. Wasteland 2.
3. Drakensang: The Dark Eye.
2. Clive Blakemore.
1. Realms of Arkania.

Gods, I'm gonna die of old age before I finish the trilogy. If only AI wasn't SO STUPID, I would let him auto-resolve filler battles. But it gets my magician killed in outright pathetic encounters. Fighting every brigand manually is annoying.

I dare you, tell me now, why was the game proposed in that specific thread? What kind of SHORTAGE does it feature? I know one, at most: shortage of carrying weight. Look at the dwarf on pic, for instance. He's got 13 STR - maximum you can roll on char creation. Buffing it up is ill-advised, coz you really want that courage first (+ attack values and +magic res). So, you're basically stuck with STR 13 for quite a while. See his inventory? Armour, axe+shield is essential combat equipment. Water and food for long dungeon runs, rope coz you NEED one on a lot of occasions, healing potion and lockpicks. I CAN"T lift a damn FEATHER anymore - this is absolute maximum he can carry in order to be able to walk (BARELY walk, mind you - only 3 action points in battle, while my elf in leather has 8). "Buy a magic ring of strength +9123, you stoopid", - you say? Well, there isn't any magic stuff selling in this game. And good luck finding it as loot, coz it's mostly worthless.

No magic items on sale, and very, VERY rare founded as loot. Loot! That's another funny thing, coz you DON"T want any loot in this game. First, no spare space for loot in inventory (oh, my dear wagon from Daggerfall, how I miss you now). Second, you are FILTHY RICH in this game right from the start. You can get rich easily by selling herbs, that you would gather anyway during campings. And you don't get anything to spend money on. Poisons, maybe. Too bad I have only one guy in my party who benefits from using poisons and they are not that expensive anyway.

If somebody missed that gem for any reason, like I did, don't touch it. It's annoying piece of slow ragequit. But why is it so addicting?
:negative:

I know that I'm being unfair to Hammer and Sickle and I heard a lot of good stuff about this game. It's just... Man, if you'd see what I've seen, you would understand. I looked into the Abyss. Lemme tell a couple of fun facts about random rus rpgs.

1. You know Konung series? Konung 1 is widely considered to be the first rus rpg ever. Smth like the father of abominations. You can't even RUN in this game and it's slow as fuck if you don't fast-forward it. But then it looks like a fast-forwarded movie about facerolling (which it is, probably). What I like in this game is a SHOVEL. You want to know how and where to use a shovel? Want some tresur map? Fuck you, no maps here - get some Copper Mirror of Warlock! And since you don't get ANY item description neither in game, nor in manual, all you get is this:
artif21.gif

Pretty self-explanatory, right? If you use it, it just dissapears with a funny sound and no obvious effect. I would make a spoiler warning now, but I won't, coz nobody can figure that out by himself anyway: what that "mirror" does is "unburies" all burried treasure. You need to find those places, remember them, reload the game so you keep the mirror, and then go dig it with a shovel. That's some WIZARD shit.

2. Battle of Heroes. They tried to make a fun save-loading mechanics. When you create a char and go for campaing, you get pwnd, and pwnd, and pwnd without a CHANCE to overcome even weakest of mobs. Coz you can't start the campaing with a new char, you silly. First you must go for scenario maps, GRIND YOUR ASS OUT, then import the char, and then go for campaign. Genius, right? First you must prove that you're worthy to play the game, then you can play it. Maybe (still need to grind more while going further through campaign).

3. Disciples 3.
:negative:

Try Notrium. It's a survival game and you'll die shit tons. Now, it's not a really good game. Just being tough doesn't make a game great. Yet if you want a challenge I'm sure you can find one in it. Thing I don't like about it is you'll die constantly and have to reload savegames. I've already said I don't save scum, but I will reload savegames if I die. The problem is you'l be reloading a lot and I don't enjoy that.

Awright, added it to my list. Never heard of it. NEO Scavenger was proposed already, and I'll try it out right after finishing Realms of Arkania trilogy. Which will probably take a couple of years or so.

I heartily recomend JA2 to the OP, but I'm not sure if it's his kind of games. it's tactical/strategic turn-based with some added rpg elements.

:notsureifserious:

Has the OP tried Dwart Fortress.
That reminds me. It's been some months since last version came out and I still didn't check it out. Endgame bugs were kinda getting to me last time I played it.

I also haven't mentioned I rcently got Unreal World. I haven't played it enough to recommend, though.
I've been backer of URW since times immemorial and I heartily recomend it for everybody. It may not be a diffucult game, although it's deffinetely tricky to figure out first time you play it. It's a great autistic experience though. Always good to come back to from time to time.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Grimwulf, just try Hammer and Sickle. Just once.

Look, I have Konung 2 & 3 on my system. If you play Hammer & Sickle, and dislike it, I will play Konung 2 to completion, then play a round of Konung 3.
(disclaimer: the really scarce resource here is information, whereas guns and ammo will agonise you due to weight limits)

Deal?

P. S. Yes, I'm a Hammer & Sickle fanboy.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Grimwulf, just try Hammer and Sickle. Just once.

Look, I have Konung 2 & 3 on my system. If you play Hammer & Sickle, and dislike it, I will play Konung 2 to completion, then play a round of Konung 3.
(disclaimer: the really scarce resource here is information, whereas guns and ammo will agonise you due to weight limits)

Deal?

P. S. Yes, I'm a Hammer & Sickle fanboy.

You must REALLY hate your system to keep Konung 3 on it (maybe you're speaking of Konung 2,5? Konung 3 is a 3D abomination). I won't make you play it, I'm not that sadistic.

Konung 2 is actually a half-decent game, my favourite of all series. If you start with viking guy (Einar, IIRC) and don't mind some grinding at the start, first 1/2 of the game can be almost fun. After that it's tedious faceroll all over again. But at least you can RUN in Konung 2, yar.

We call it a deal then. I'll try out H&S and post my impressions here. If my fragile half-sober sanity will be penetrated again, I'll find you and make you play Konung 2 til you cry.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
You must REALLY hate your system to keep Konung 3 on it (maybe you're speaking of Konung 2,5? Konung 3 is a 3D abomination). I won't make you play it, I'm not that sadistic.

Konung 2 is actually a half-decent game, my favourite of all series. If you start with viking guy (Einar, IIRC) and don't mind some grinding at the start, first 1/2 of the game can be almost fun. After that it's tedious faceroll all over again. But at least you can RUN in Konung 2, yar.

We call it a deal then. I'll try out H&S and post my impressions here. If my fragile half-sober sanity will be penetrated again, I'll find you and make you play Konung 2 til you cry.
Nah, I speak of the 3d abomination. It's there for when I want to play an apparently shitty game.

And don't worry, I'm stupid enough to keep my word once I give it.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
As roguelikes go, I feel like DoomRL does a great job of providing an appropriate balance of resources at any given time. For three reasons:

1: Difficulty settings. As your skill increases and you feel like resource are abundant enough to make the game easy, just go up another notch. And the highest difficulty is pretty much guaranteed to be hellish.

2: Guaranteed resources. I feel like Nethack does this pretty well also with sokoban and minetown and the castle wand, but DoomRL takes it further, as many as like a third of the levels on a runthrough can be non random if you visit them all. Of course, they might not all be worth visiting depending on your build and current resources.

3: Tight inventory space. Even if theres enough ammo dropping in the game to murder everything 6 times over, you can't carry most of it, and what you can carry has to be weighed against other things like extra sets of armour, medkits, phase devices, etc. Your inventory is always full but at the same time it always feels like the stuff it's full of isn't good enough. Towards the end of the run you start dropping those extra crates of ammo in exchange for one more medpack or another weapon type (and it's ammo) to handle the enemies your shotgun is shit against.

laclongquan

Arcane
The first hundred hours of Unreal World qualify as scarce resource, yeah.

Fallout Tactics: it's only scarce if you self limit to a degree. Only use 7.62 ammo, for example. IN that vein you wont have enough for both missions and encounters.

The early stage of ROmance of Three Kingdom 10, before you get assigned a city to fuck with market manipulation. Barely have money for work, study, AND buying that nice dagger you see in the shop..

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Yes, I'm a Hammer & Sickle fanboy.

Just did the tutorial level, and it pretty much sums up why I never played H&S before.

First of all, it's been EONS since I last played vanilla Silent Storm, so I can't really tell what mechanics were in SS, and what are handmade for H&S mod. I never had any complaints about SS interface, mechanics or pacing. The engine itself is awesome.

It's the fucking soviet aesthetics I hate. Not just in this particular mod, but in general. Be it soviet or soviet-themed movies, art or costume parties. But at the bottom of balalaika are soviet-themed games that consist purely of cliches. Like that one:
petka1_3.jpg

At least H&S doesn't try to be funny. Well. ALMOST. Bland soviet humor one-liners - that I could do without. But cliche soviet drill seargant (I swear, I see him in every national historical/war movie), cliche ukranian "funny" guy with "national ukranian" one-lners and fucking FORELOCK! Jeez, it's fucking 1941, not 1657. Voice actors are more than decent, but the writing itself just urrgh.

I'm all out of ale today and I can't start campaing sober. But before I do that at all, you tell me: what is H&S main and most noticable difference from vanilla Silent Storm? What makes it stand out, apart from soviet aesthetics?

Edit: nevermind, I forgot that you provided a review link. Might as well read it.

As roguelikes go, I feel like DoomRL does a great job of providing an appropriate balance of resources at any given time.
Totally agree. I wonder if there is a single shitty roguelike game?

Fallout Tactics: it's only scarce if you self limit to a degree. Only use 7.62 ammo, for example.
You mean, only use AK-47? It gets old rather fast. Can't complete the game without heavy and/or energy weaponry.

Last edited:

oscar

Arcane
Pathologic. Price inflation and characters value goods differently. Desperation and limited resources often drive you towards scavenging, opportunism and outright banditry with a lot of risk vs reward decisions to be made in conjunction with the far too often neglected in games resource of time

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
I remember running out of food/gold in Dragonflight on Amiga, mostly in the beginning, of course, but it has been so long that i may be wrong.

Wanted to bring up JA2 again. I know it has been brought up already and I think the OP already knows it well. I can't ever remember playing it on any difficulty other than hard, but I might have. Anyway, I've never finished the game. The way I played the past few times was I would quit if my main character died and would not load a savegame unless it was just to continue the game. So if I lost a team member (no matter how important) or anything other than my main, I'd just go with it. I'm not sure if it was playing this way that made me scavenge for every item and moneymaking opportunity, but it probably encouraged me to do that. I always felt like I needed more money. For a more sane player, if they played my way, they should do it on normal or experienced at most. Because unless you're a lot more resourceful and intelligent and lucky than me, you'll probably never finish it eihter. I guess if I googled a walkthrough it'd make everything easier, but that'd ruin the whole point of this exercise: to make it brutal.

Lately the way I play games is I allow myself to load savegames if my main character dies, but I don't load a savegame just to avoid negative outcomes. I also record everything in a journal as it hapens, like my deaths and all my thoughts.

I honestly think it would be cool if games could have a global savegame archive. So if the same game is spread across several savegames then they'd all be grouped together. An accurate time-played could be recorded by including all of them, as well as the number of reloaded savegames and number of deaths. It would all be stored in a file, so it could be hacked if desired. But in my case, I'd like to have each death recorded with more information, like a screenshot or evne a replay.

I want to add I used to play X2: The Threat. At some point, the game got boring because there were no threats. I was in the process of trying to make a MOD to address that. There were other mods, but I didn't feel like hunting them down. I wanted to make it so the enemy would attack with more and more power, so eventually you'd lose. Someone else made a mod similar to that, but it didn't do the things I wanted. I never actually made the mod, but it makes me wonder: How does a game keep itself interesting and challenging indefinitely, without development resources? A game it seems can only go so far without someone developing it. Challenge isn't just adjusting some numbers, it's new content and new kinds of challenges too.

I hope the OP can find what he or she is looking for.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Wanted to bring up JA2 again. I know it has been brought up already and I think the OP already knows it well. I can't ever remember playing it on any difficulty other than hard, but I might have. Anyway, I've never finished the game. The way I played the past few times was I would quit if my main character died and would not load a savegame unless it was just to continue the game. So if I lost a team member (no matter how important) or anything other than my main, I'd just go with it. I'm not sure if it was playing this way that made me scavenge for every item and moneymaking opportunity, but it probably encouraged me to do that. I always felt like I needed more money.

Lately the way I play games is I allow myself to load savegames if my main character dies, but I don't load a savegame just to avoid losing a more negative outcome. I also record everything as I experience it, like all my deaths and all of my thoughts about hte game.

Just buy insurance for your mercs, then you'll have no need to reaload at all. If your main dies, make a new one - that's perfectly allowed. At least in 1.13 mod. Vanilla is too easy coz of predictable AI.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
I honestly think it would be cool if games could have a global savegame archive. So if the same game is spread across several savegames then they'd all be grouped together. An accurate time-played could be recorded by including all of them, as well as the number of reloaded savegames and number of deaths.

My hard drive isn't big enough to store the number of my deaths in Labyrinth of Touhou

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I honestly think it would be cool if games could have a global savegame archive. So if the same game is spread across several savegames then they'd all be grouped together. An accurate time-played could be recorded by including all of them, as well as the number of reloaded savegames and number of deaths.

My hard drive isn't big enough to store the number of my deaths in Labyrinth of Touhou
And here was I thinking I'm idiotic for being stuck in between floors 5 and 6.

Norfleet

I don't really think there's anything other than an MMO that will really make you crave resources. Only an MMO offers that truly bottomless hunger for more minerals and the ever-greater efforts at farming you must undertake to acquire them. Only in an MMO can you have enough money to buy anything in the game and yet still be flat-ass broke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom