Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rubi - The Wayward MIra

Kieryst

Barely Literate
Hey everyone, wanted to share a project I've been working on for a whlie.

upqQ9IT.png

Rubi: The Wayward Mira.

I've recently released a demo on gamejolt, which you can preview here:
https://gamejolt.com/games/rubi_twwm/238427

If you like what I'm doing, you can also check me out on my Patreon here:
https://patreon.com/WaywardMira

PzdDO1B.png

Synopsis:
'Rubi: The Wayward Mira' is a 2D metroidvania fantasy platformer with settings and inspiration taken from particle physics and the Large Hadron Collider located at CERN.

Plot:
Casimir is a dying planet. The native inhabitants, the 'Mira', have extracted the mana from the leylines of the world to support their civilization, leading to the collapse of the ecosystem that supports all life on the planet. During the decline of the land, a young Mira was born without the ability to use mana, Rubi.

An otherwise fatal condition, Rubi had two implants installed in the backs of her palms to regulate her mana flow, allowing her to survive among the increasing decay.

As the years passed, the population decreased as the Mira frantically scavenged whatever mana remnants they could find... when suddenly one day, Rubi and some of her kin find themselves transported into a strange lush land on Earth.

Despite their confusion, the Mira are initially overjoyed to be surrounded by the abundant, untapped mana resources available in this new land. But all is not as it seems as the Mira on Earth soon begin to turn against Rubi, transforming into something more dangerous, something Feral!

EKIucPt.png

DuLocQS.png

6LHxxNr.gif

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Looks cool, I will follow. The number of such games has been getting high recently, not that I'd personally complain, quite the opposite, but I can only hope it's still viable financially for you. Good luck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom