Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition (2012)

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Is a moderator not a regular poster, and yea, is a poster not entitled to the ding of his dong sprees of posting? :M

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
We should get rid of all mods and admins except Trash, he's the only one who doesn't go on retardo threadsplit/post deletion/mod butthurt sprees.
fuk u, I even mourned your fake death.

Data4

Arcane
So is Rule #2 no longer in play? I put up a trick link in a thread in the MMO forums and Crooked Bee modded it out. I can only guess that she fell for one of the oldest tricks in the Codex and, overcome with shame, embarrassment, and butthurt, decided to fix it so no one else would hurt their precious little eyes. Is this sort of arbitrary making up of rules as one goes moderation encouraged by the honchos, or did CB go rogue? I'm not one to bitch about forum stuff, but this makes me think there's a bit of a sea change going on here and punking the punkable is no longer a welcome activity.

There was a report about your post so I edited it because why not - wasn't paying a lot of attention. Sorry I removed your precious link, you were obviously very proud of it :(

On a more serious note, yeah, I forgot about rule #2, sorry. I -- and the Codex staff as a whole -- get a lot of reports to sort through, so I just resolve most of them without a second thought, and some blunders are inevitable.

Also, yes, the Codex is going down the toilet.

It wasn't the link, it was the principle. Now fess up, who complained about it? Obviously they fell for it. You can at least pay me the courtesy of identifying the reporting party so I can have a chuckle at their expense.

spekkio

Arcane
rSqtW.jpg
:hmmm:

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Now I understand why there was a pinned news about that shitty ninja game.

trotof

Educated
Our Mistress.
In place of a Dark Underlord, you now have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love her, and despair!

spekkio

Arcane
^
Wizardry-likes aren't cRPGs by 'Dex standards. You didn't get the memo?

:rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom