Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Rumor Watch: Fallout spin-off from Behaviour Interactive?

Viata

Arcane
So, they are like Lancarse(japanese dev who helped Atlus, Square-Enix and others in some games), only helping another dev make games? Because there is even Far Cry 3 on their site.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't think it would be worse than an Obsidian effort. Obsidian isn't going to make another New Vegas, they'll produce some social justice crusader crap written by fat dykes and a twink (Sawyer).

New Vegas was produced by an Asian lesbian. Not fat though.

70z85z.jpg

Additionally, Dini McMurry was a designer and lemme tell ya she looks as dyke as it gets http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Denise_McMurry

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This pretty much confirms what was leaked by the reddit leaker some time ago

"Roadmap" already planned out for Fallout 4 and a spinoff. I already was informed about it from the studio when I worked there, and I read it. Basically, the roadmap is this:

[*]June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
[*]July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
[*]August 2015 - More information
[*]October 2015 - PS4/Xbox One/PC release
[*]November 2015 - First DLC
[*]December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3/360 version release
[*]January 2016 - Third DLC
[*]March 2016 - Forth DLC
[*]April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
[*]June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behaviour Interactive.
[*]October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4/Xbox One/PC

Lhynn

Arcane
I got a good feeling about this, hopefully the staff will move beths subforum to general gaming.

naossano

Cipher
So not only they aren't improving themselves in developping, but they now refuse to hire again the most competent company for spin-off ?
What planet are they living in ?

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
This pretty much confirms what was leaked by the reddit leaker some time ago

"Roadmap" already planned out for Fallout 4 and a spinoff. I already was informed about it from the studio when I worked there, and I read it. Basically, the roadmap is this:

[*]June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
[*]July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
[*]August 2015 - More information
[*]October 2015 - PS4/Xbox One/PC release
[*]November 2015 - First DLC
[*]December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3/360 version release
[*]January 2016 - Third DLC
[*]March 2016 - Forth DLC
[*]April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
[*]June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behaviour Interactive.
[*]October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4/Xbox One/PC

I'm sorry, what? That's super wrong.

Beth has a style of how they plan out their games, game releases in November, major post-release happens until October of next year then they enter into production of the next game.

Also, PS3/360 version is impossible, the game is now 64-bit.

pippin

They already confirmed FO4 wouldn't be ported to last gen consoles some months ago, in fact it was one of the first announcements.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
If this rumour is true, then it's very likely the game will be located in Canada.
Given the developer location.

pippin

(To)Ronto is mentioned in The Pitt, and said to be an industrial city like The Commonwealth or The Pitt itself. If I'm not mistaken, it's also controlled by the Enclave (or it should be, considering the US annexed Canada before the bombs fell).

What about the apocalypse mutated the people in Bethesda fallouts to the point where they can't finish place-based proper nouns? The Commonwealth [of Massachusetts], The Pitt[sburgh], [To]Ronto?

pippin

If I'm not mistaken, it's also controlled by the Enclave

Don't know where you heard that.

Yeah, I'm wrong with this one. I had a map of the FO universe and for some reason I thought it was controlled by the Enclave, but I checked it again and it's not.
However, it's true that Ronto seems to be a large, military/industrial city.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I guess it's official now, Behaviour released a teaser for their spin off title. New Buren.

Xeon

Augur
That's partially Fallout 2's intro made in FO3 or FNV.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
I don't think it would be worse than an Obsidian effort. Obsidian isn't going to make another New Vegas, they'll produce some social justice crusader crap written by fat dykes and a twink (Sawyer).

70z85z.jpg

Additionally, Dini McMurry was a designer and lemme tell ya she looks as dyke as it gets http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Denise_McMurry

New Vegas was pretty faggy just not as shit as PoE.

ArchAngel

Arcane

70z85z.jpg

New Vegas was pretty faggy just not as shit as PoE.
I disagree completely. An Isometric game of any kind can never be worse than FP shit using a shit bethesda engine.

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Yes it is.

You've either always been an idiot, or you've made yourself one to have the last word just now.
Either way please kindly remove your head from your ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom