Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Salute!

Greetings,

After a year of quarantine I do believe I can be declared ebola free and be allowed the restoration of my posting privileges. I am aware I heinously attempted to circumvent my ban via Broseph's account (and a couple others) and I am ashamed of my actions. It has not happened again, to the best of my knowledge.

Having learnt a sharp lesson I now request back my rights.

Very Truly Yours
Andhaira
xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
He seems trustworthy we should let him in I say.

my only concern is I hear he likes rpgs so i'm not sure he's a good fit for the site.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Perhaps he has been possessed by a Djinn? He should finish the task he was sent to do....

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
That's rich coming from someone running an organized alt-ring.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Do I see a completed Legend of Grimrock LP?

I'd better see one soon otherwise it's gonna be Star Stable: A Comprehensive Guide from Beginning to End.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Allow me to suggest an alternate game for him to Let's Play should he fail his Grimrock task:
Al-Qadim_-_The_Genie's_Curse_Coverart.png

Al%20Qadim%20-%20The%20Genies%20Curse_1.png

(at work atm, so I havne't got PS handy to fix the face)

Al%20Qadim%20-%20The%20Genies%20Curse_4.png

Al%20Qadim%20-%20The%20Genies%20Curse_9.png

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A genie has been freed from his master's control by mysterious forces which are liberating genies for the Nameless Masters. As the story begins, the player character (the son of sultan Zubin Al-Hazrad of Zaratan) is a young corsair who has just completed his training.The corsair is betrothed to a caliph's daughter. The caliph and his daughter are involved in a hurricane-induced shipwreck, which sweeps the girl overboard.The corsair and his family are blamed for the shipwreck; he must find his bride-to-be and restore his family's honor. The character can interact with his family (including his parents and sister), working to save them from execution; they must also explore the mystery of who has been unleashing genies on the land, and investigate the Genie's Curse.

A story about strong men, who must restore his family's honor and find his women, involving djins. Or try some Magic Carpet with spell stealing genies.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
this thread is funnier when you think Andhaira already has like 3 active alts

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
After a year of quarantine I do believe I can [. . .] be allowed the restoration of my posting privileges[. . .] I heinously attempted to circumvent my ban via Broseph's account (and a couple others)
That's not how a quarantine works.
:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom