Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Scott Miller, formerly of 3D Realms decides to start making GAMER DRUGS

Astral Rag

Arcane
zGn9qsk.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I like how the 'notice' sign used to indicate that the Daily Value of the product's ingredidents hasn't been established, is a cross.

Reads like THIS PRODUCT WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Very upset that I can't find an Alex Jones/Duke Nukem mashup on YouTube.

PrettyDeadman

Is this real?
Sorry, I don't take barin supplements, so I don't have the patience or attention to find it out by myself.

Cool name

Arcane
personally whenever I'm gonna be engaging in some visceral multiplayer experience I always take 3 of these pills.

wash em down with this:
latest

and for extra energy eat a bag or two of this:
IZgoN.png

obviously just like with any other athletic supplement it's hard to prove effectiveness though I have seen substantial improvements in k/d ratio since beginning this regimen

probably not worth it for casuals, you'll get plenty of beginner gains just training normally.

janjetina alkeides 2.0 thoughts on this supplement?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Even placebo has excellent effectiveness as long as you believe that you're benefiting from it. So, the more you believe, the more effective it is. And who wouldn't believe in GODMODE? :lol:

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
True Story.

Fatal1ty I met on a BBS once. He wanted to challenge me at DOOM. I was like, no. I don't make long distance calls to play modem games.

He offered to dial me up and play P2P. I agreed.

It was worse than Crispy's 0-13 for me.

I think we probably played 15-20 times over a month or 2.

I never got a kill on him. NEVER.

Met him at an E3 some years later, seemed like a pretty cool guy.

The End.

Zep--

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What else boosts productivity and all the intellectual skills....hmmm maybe this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ohhhh and it far better for your health,maybe cheaper and not that addictive.

PorkBarrellGuy

So in two pills you have a strong cup of coffee's worth of caffeine.

Guarantee the caffeine does more than any other ingredient in that mess.

EDIT: OH HOLY FUCK LITHIUM, REALLY NOW. I have to take that shit and it requires constant blood tests to ensure it's not fucking killing my liver. THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR AN OTC. It's a low dose (probably below "therapeutic levels" for most people) but there is no fucking reason for that to be in there. Lithium has a nasty habit of replacing sodium in your body chemistry and fucking shit up that way.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane

EDIT: OH HOLY FUCK LITHIUM, REALLY NOW. I have to take that shit and it requires constant blood tests to ensure it's not fucking killing my liver. THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR AN OTC. It's a low dose (probably below "therapeutic levels" for most people) but there is no fucking reason for that to be in there. Lithium has a nasty habit of replacing sodium in your body chemistry and fucking shit up that way.

That threw me as well at first, but it's just lithium orotate, which is sold over the counter as a natural supplement. It's a form of lithium that is metabolized differently than normal lithium, so it's legal to sell. It does increase lithium levels in your bloodstream, but typically at way smaller doses than prescription lithium salts, so you'd have to take tons of it to have the negative side effects of prescription lithium.

Still seems kind of dangerous, though. I agree that all vitality supplements are basically just caffeine and a bunch of other shit that has no effect. The placebo effect combined with the very real effects of caffeine will make people think it's working, despite the fact that they could get the same result from a 2 dollar pack of caffeine pills.

Last edited:

PorkBarrellGuy

That threw me as well at first, but it's just lithium orotate, which is sold over the counter as a natural supplement. It's a form of lithium that is metabolized differently than normal lithium, so it's legal to sell. It does increase lithium levels in your bloodstream, but typically at way smaller doses than prescription lithium salts, so you'd have to take tons of it to have the negative side effects of prescription lithium.

Still seems kind of dangerous, though. I agree that all vitality supplements are basically just caffeine and a bunch of other shit that has no effect. The placebo effect combined with the very real effects of caffeine will make people think it's working, despite the fact that they could get the same result from a 2 dollar pack of caffeine pills.

Or just drink some decent coffee. At least that tastes good. If you absolutely must, get an energy drink with B-vitamins in it, shit will make you feel like Superman. Got me through finals for a few semesters in college.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom