Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Minigun :D

spekkio

Arcane
Uukrul

Adron's Legions, bitches!
And I already have 6 hearts:

E1uDn4G.png

:dance:

CXv8nRC.png

nNVTNuF.png

C7MqD3j.png

GgDFBde.png

qqpVXM6.png

:smug:

Euzabqy.png

uN9M1tJ.png

KUZG8MX.png

:butthurt:

vOyCZmL.png

It looks like somebody was obsessed with Obsidian even before the 'Dex existed. :salute:

mDntkkc.png

:lol:

VVL72h0.png

sJ3Djdv.png

:oops:

S6mbrjE.png

c6dmi8x.png

:hero:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why did I play this whole game.

hBtJSIG.jpg

Ah, now I remember.

:bounce:

rRrEoyK.jpg

This is like some purgatory forest infested with wolf trash mobs and their mother. Chris Avellone should do a LP for Drakensang.

WVIJcqI.jpg

Caves filled with dozens of rats around every corner and a big boss. Check! Don Peste should really like it.

dLZQwaB.jpg

:shredder:

I see a patern here.

AjaMDJN.jpg

sxkVqJ6.jpg

Reptilians, reptilians and their conspiracies never change.

UM0wX3Z.jpg

The A-team. The dwarf is small guy, but he and the amazon girl always could take so many damage that my mage could easily be a support later on.

k9OglXK.jpg

:rage:

Time for some tough love.

GpaPlv8.jpg

I though NWN 2 ending segments had too many enemies. Well, I can say that it pales compared to that damn winter one here. The only good thing was that abnaxus post where I found out how to have 5 persons all together without leaving anyone behind. Holy shit, I still can't believe how cheap and brutal it was. Either you will force through it or just rage-quit and uninstall it.

2qiEAck.jpg

It's like in that Conan movie, but it is bigger and has juggs!

qGoj4iN.jpg

hjjhSU7.jpg

9fP2kuo.jpg

THE END.

HALLELUJAH.

Drakensang: The Dark Eye of the trash mob is finished. Glad I bought it for 5$ bundled with River of Time. The graphics and audio were really good. It's very stable, and the camera isn't annoying. Unfortunatelly the quest aren't too so interesting and overall it feels like a bland fantasy game. Shame that now we have only some online free 2 play hack and slash abomination because the developers learnt from their mistakes and could make another good game in the Dark Eye setting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom