Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Jinn

Arcane
Enderal

jiFbN8N.jpg

How are you liking it? It looks very nice. They did a good job developing their own art direction.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
pr59tJ.jpg

HERE COMES THE RAPE TRAIN

GnwdT6.jpg

uh-huh

i'm sure it will

b9gpMU.jpg

altho i dont much see the odds being in ur favour

LsHbmL.jpg

not at all

wHb1vQ.jpg

lolwut

PP3fxz.jpg

gkpo9p.jpg

!!!!

Rt9NRp.jpg

fagget backdooring me thru cutscene :negative:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh, taking a second look that's probably that Marvel ARPG/MMO thing. Marvel Heroes?

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, the original tetralogy is kind of a massive turd, gameplay wise...
It's no Dragons Dogma, but I've grown to like the dumb menu casting. It has charm, and certainly carries for 4 games. They certainly put in enough to almost be an MMO.

GU plays much better though, no arguing about that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom