Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
I see some quality translation
pLDrlhKl.jpg

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik
Hey I recently finished SH1 aka the best SH. "Did you see my father daughter middle-age guy seven years old, short, black hair?"
PSOGL2_013.jpg

PSOGL2_017.jpg

PSOGL2_006.jpg

PSOGL2_004.jpg

PSOGL2_003.jpg

PSOGL2_028.jpg

PSOGL2_029.jpg

PSOGL2_030.jpg

Blonsky

Prophet
A stroke of Fate: operation Valkyrie

5NEMK9V.jpg

A point n click adventure where you play a disillusioned SS officer that deicides to kill Hitler.

The biggest problem in the game is the amount of useless text. It is interesting at first, but after a while it just gets ridicules to read all the information about every book, newspaper, car, picture, documents, or curtains that are all compleatly irelevant to the plot.
wNCSv48.jpg

Things are not going well in Naziland and people are getting paranoid
dqfjXvb.jpg

Or simply stupid .
NqUWnIh.jpg

So you uncover a plot by members of the Wermacht to assasinate Hitler and decide to help them out by getting rid of some rats.
XgZjRyC.jpg

Unfortunatly the plot dosent go well and you cant really protect the conspiritors.
mZvkdsb.jpg

After that you deicide to do it yourself and follow Hitler to his Adlerhorst castle where he got the best guards in Germany to protect him.
pXia84U.jpg

Well Himmler is there to, and he and Hitler are working on a way to turn the tide and win the war.
qxUpEDF.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Dust/Pył
tis was a good game though not flawless

nBohx7p.jpg
81XeXNd.jpg
B7EDZY0.jpg
217C4g6.jpg

3bfmrh4.jpg
Oi43yUP.jpg
cCw6K0Q.jpg
mExIcK5.jpg
iJdgPbS.jpg
ZQY6DrJ.jpg
WnM5tc4.jpg
OYINAYl.jpg
ILlQXwJ.jpg
qcbdQUu.jpg
mxNb62V.jpg
XqsUWDT.jpg
YqkBoHI.jpg
NSriMCQ.jpg
raNEzDD.jpg
lxW4D0u.jpg
apiumjY.jpg
DvIceLL.jpg
DAS SECRET NAZI BASE ON THE MOON
ufrkKMh.jpg
WE FOUND SPACE ARYANS ON THE NAZI SHIP
UMoX9aE.jpg
WkZUTOQ.jpg
bANEtk5.jpg
6AJOylJ.jpg
DhEMFM8.jpg
Yd9BFVr.jpg
aGhl18B.jpg

And that's all folks

A horse of course

Some snaps of my Belegar Ironhammer modded campaign (no upkeep debuffs, no AI cheats, higher garrisons and lower public order) in Total War: Warhammer. Had a few brutally close battles at the start against Skarsnik and Morglum Necksnapper (who gets massive growth and money bonuses so he can defend Karak Eight Peaks easily), and then helped the vanilla Dwarf faction annihilate the greenskins. There was a really close siege defence against Sigvald the Trouserless and a pretty cool battle against the Norscans when I retook the Norscan Dwarf Holds, after which I managed to convince Thorgrim to make me Boss Dwarf. I think this area of the map will be awesomely fun once the Skaven are brought into play.

ty0ahPi.jpg
Cz1PDiv.jpg
jSjpMl2.jpg
xxbWaFh.jpg
VkR9Eoc.jpg
dL8CGoG.jpg
olF67FA.jpg
KJWOjUS.jpg
bRGloID.jpg
7Llwsjb.jpg
ZbY7LCd.jpg
2Soehry.jpg
BVrmdvR.jpg

WmquAYr.jpg
EleSN67.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Random Guy: Pssst, Jean Retro, wake the fuck up. It's time to show how the tactical turn-based genre has been spinning its wheels for almost fifteen years now. And to really rub it in, we're going to do it with a lazy sequel.

Jean Retro: Are we going to cover-shoot from those boxes?

Random Guy: Don't make me regret waking you.

996e4R.jpg

Jean Retro: Oh great, a dinky starter pistol. How original.

ou3nSS.jpg

Jean Retro: Shitty gun, shitty enemies, what is this, a tutoria--

mgRLUd.jpg

q6ywFQ.jpg

:hmmm:

:yeah:

A few moments later...

4yqJqA.jpg

Gaming Journalist: "Sure the gameplay is unbeatable, but this game has horrible voice acting! And the story is even worse! Th-those things matter in today's gaming! M-moreso than ever!"

Jean Retro: "I mined the front door. Those coming to save you will be pulverized. Then Axel down there is going to spit out a line he's already said fifty times over and it wasn't even good the first time. I might even drop a line myself, hmm, which one to say..."

Gaming Journalist: "Y-you wouldn't!"

Jean Retro: "Whatever tickles you."

Gaming Journalist: "Jesus Christ! You really don't have anything to lose... But what about... the Panzerk--"

daXeCh.jpg

Jean Retro: "Whatever tickles you."

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Patroling The Zone Make You Wish for Nuclear Siberian Cyka Blyat Winter
S1QJeee.jpg

KH0rrXA.jpg
xgQzFRi.jpg
WA9iDmB.jpg

look at dem scuba diver feet
LOOK AT THEM

Last edited:

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
22BFE67E39B52CE9AB7BF5695514C81D0B06C3E4

VE Day for the Comintern, 12 DEC 1945

Hard fought, USSR was pushed back to Volga across the board, Moscow had fallen, 95% toward capitulation when I finally broke the British navy and landed on the mainland with 30 marine divisions and an 11 divison armored corps.

Fianlly broke the German air superiority and nuked Hannover into oblivion, along with Bremen, Hamburg, and Vienna. Humanitie Unite!

MP is fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom