Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Shadenuat

Arcane
Screenshot_245.jpg

:fuuyeah:

Screenshot_249.jpg

:bravo:

lightbane

Arcane
It still has an actual reflection. Compare this with Human Revolution's non-reflective mirrors. :M

A horse of course

Civilization 6

Accidently bought myself a copy whilst trying to pay back an election bet :negative: (at 50 fucking bongs, fuck you Firaxis you shitheads). Got bored within an hour, reset difficulty to Settler to see the ending and nuke someone before uninstalling. Average graphics with mediocre performance, slightly glitchy and WHY THE FUCK IS AUTO-CYCLING UNITS ENABLED. I swear they throw these games together in like 6 months and then piss off to the bar.

VemadtD.jpg
X1BD3gD.jpg
tLGqhf8.jpg
Ymtv1C4.jpg
DSi4OpX.jpg
PSjpfx4.jpg
aDOMVkD.jpg
AnCZbVb.jpg
pgFlXZA.jpg
DmJqKyJ.jpg
UMNelL4.jpg
RTWsGU4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

A horse of course

Can't refund Green Man Gaming. I bought the Bong copy, which can't be redeemed by Americlaps, so I kept that and bought the Steam version for Butters.

Victoria is a QT in a mousey sort of way. I wanted to protect my tsundere even though she kept denouncing me :negative:

Cleopatra looks like a tranny but if you pay attention (as a true fan would) they have actually modelled her boob physics. Also they made her white so they're not total cucks.

Riskbreaker

KF4 is prone to producing a variety of visual glitches if played on resolutions above the native PS2 one, hence the resolution of his screenshots.

eXalted

Arcane
What graphics mode are you using?
These are vanilla graphics. Clean with no mods installed. Options are set to Medium/High:

Postprocessing

Everything Off except Bloom, Chromatic Aberration and Vignetting.

Graphics

Number of Background Characters - High
Shadow Quality - Medium
Terrain Quality - Medium
Water Quality - High
Grass Density - Medium
Texture Quality - High
Foliage Visibility Range - Medium
Detail Level - High
Hardware Cursor - On (not connected to the graphics but man it makes the cursor so much more responsible)
Everything else is at Off or Low (if there is no Off)

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What graphics mode are you using?
These are vanilla graphics. Clean with no mods installed. Options are set to Medium/High:

Postprocessing

Everything Off except Bloom, Chromatic Aberration and Vignetting.

Graphics

Number of Background Characters - High
Shadow Quality - Medium
Terrain Quality - Medium
Water Quality - High
Grass Density - Medium
Texture Quality - High
Foliage Visibility Range - Medium
Detail Level - High
Hardware Cursor - On (not connected to the graphics but man it makes the cursor so much more responsible)
Everything else is at Off or Low (if there is no Off)
I must be going blind. I'm playing with everything on ultra and water looks better in your screenshot.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Duke, It's ZeroHour is the best add-on for Duke Nukem 3D I've played so far. A TC of 11 maps which was supposed to be a commercial release. New weapons and new enemies.
Weapons are a bit meh; flamethrower is a good idea, but too difficult to hit with.
Enemies are great, though. Fliers who move like sharks and are hard to hit, new kinds of robots, nasty wall climbing spiders, and cyborgs with rocket launchers and grenades. End boss was too easy, though.
Lots of good gun play, but a bit too easy. I regret playing on default difficulty, partly because it's a tad too easy (lots and lots of ammo means you can use rocket launcher as main weapon for much of the game), and because some enemies will be inactive (at least I assume they would be activated on harder difficulty).
More enjoyable than Dark Forces 2.
IZpJXL7.png

5jM1WP0.png

Cyborgs and annoying robobirds:
KDD0f2q.png

pV2a1jT.png

End boss:
ReYe5Xz.png

Rust In Peace:
jTKugh1.png

Js7R4sq.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom