Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
too many cute girls to kill

HziishA.png

tswylKN.png

KfeeT8F.png

OiD2TBq.png
No tasteful rape?

:decline:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

One of those "I'm just seeing it now" moments - but why would anyone want to graffiti just the name of SHODAN on a wall, in blood?

Fuck SHODAN!
SHODAN must die!
Resist SHODAN!
Beware SHODAN

These are graffitis you might come to expect aboard Citadel Station.

Unless she had tagging droids running around the station, making random graffiti...which would actually be kinda cool. An insane AI's attempt at expression that literally kills her audience.

spekkio

Arcane
^
Too bad that the sequel is terribad. Anyway...

Best Onimusha

Minokichi is a true bro:

Xh93cvb.jpg

NnEfCJQ.jpg

kXND7vS.jpg

9NkOGJA.jpg

I mean he was... :cry:

spoSToN.jpg

:salute:

Jap devs can into chainmail bikinis too:

RhJYWaZ.jpg

gmtfqLj.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sceneries have great variety:

hFvBttq.jpg

And graphics are sure shiny, for a PS2 game:

HiVzEKY.jpg

Zfnyq07.jpg

naVbVwq.jpg

lpdSEIA.jpg

vupJue8.jpg

NqJ0MDs.jpg

Typical for the series soul harvestan is ofc in:

tUovNSV.jpg

And here's our obligatory little nee-san:

ub1Q6ND.jpg

TK6xPa1.jpg

She's also the fastest and probably second-deadliest playable character. :salute:

Too bad that alternate costumes are just silly / shit:

E2i18CY.jpg

:decline:

Anyway, it's time to avenge our little round bro:

Dch1DlK.jpg

3TAqf8P.jpg

Don't worry, Kichi-san, because tonight...

WE DINE IN HELL

:yeah:

eXalted

Arcane
what module is that?
The first one is Honor Among Thieves. The second is A Dance with Rogues, which I feel ashamed to want to play again, but I just can't find good modules than emphasize on roleplay and choices.

A horse of course

Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide: Karak Azgaraz DLC

Nice snow coating effect on the Skaven and some new tracks but no new enemies and just a couple of new weapons only serious grinders will ever get close to. Not worth 6 bongs by a long shot. Drachenfels is more atmospheric (for a co-op shooter) anyway. The latest patch seems to have greatly improved loading times but the game seems like it stutters a bit more, lighting and shadows pop-in closer to the player and the whole thing just looks a bit softer imo. Could be my imagination I suppose.

Zl3OFw9.jpg
8Rohy08.jpg
7QsWLq4.jpg
J6k1Qe8.jpg

c7sZ1wC.jpg
AMCmK9g.jpg
1AFLA75.jpg
Jn5n281.jpg
3fe1edP.jpg

7j2OuS4.jpg
3pD0uul.jpg
zq7lUS1.jpg
GQIzbNz.jpg
FcBoEfm.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Why should I ignore such a funny poster as you, Darth?
IMO you are as close as possible to being "an exemplary Codexer". Pompous, self-centered cunt with inflated self-image and very little actual knowledge.
Even this "OMG, dude ignored me, I should let all the people know that such an important thing happened!!!" is quite typical.

:love:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Why should I ignore such a funny poster as you, Darth?
IMO you are as close as possible to being "an exemplary Codexer". Pompous, self-centered cunt with inflated self-image and very little actual knowledge.
Even this "OMG, dude ignored me, I should let all the people know that such an important thing happened!!!" is quite typical.

:love:

:russiastronk:

spekkio

Arcane
Hey, meme posting? That's even worse than your typical posting template:
  • hurr durr imma hardcore!!!
  • shit that makes me look cool on the internet > shit that doesn't
  • shit i know about > shit i don't know about
  • shit I like > shit I don't like
Etc, etc.
Don't worry, I get it: your virtual video-gaming dudes are better than mine. :roll:
But the above plus constant checking: "OMG, am I already ignored or not?!". Dude...

You're like one of these metalheads I knew in high-school, who simply wouldn't shut up about metal being the only proper genre and Metallica being the sellouts. The rest of us was like "Jesus mang, would you grow the fuck up already?"

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Hey, meme posting? That's even worse than your typical posting template:
  • hurr durr imma hardcore!!!
  • shit that makes me look cool on the internet > shit that doesn't
  • shit i know about > shit i don't know about
  • shit I like > shit I don't like
Etc, etc.
Don't worry, I get it: your virtual video-gaming dudes are better than mine. :roll:
But the above plus constant checking: "OMG, am I already ignored or not?!". Dude...

You're like one of these metalheads I knew in high-school, who simply wouldn't shut up about metal being the only proper genre and Metallica being the sellouts. The rest of us was like "Jesus mang, would you grow the fuck up already?"

:russiastronk:

spekkio

Arcane
Yeah, you're winning this one, Darth.
I'm sorry if you were more into Iron Maiden than Metallica, or something. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom