Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
FmKY4Yc.jpg

exclusive photo of Scroo's divorce
good doxing skill Ed

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
fCgIv3H.jpg

I like Fantasy General. That is the name of the game seen in the screenshot. I don´t like the forced max turns allowed to win in a battle. Do you know a way to turn it of?
The music is very enjoyable!

Some old screens of Gundam Breaker 3 on the Vita. Runs like total shit, but is an amazing Diablo-like/ beat-em-up with tons of customization. Tons of loadouts to play with. Build anything from a dual wielding laser sword mecha strapped with rocket launchers and cluster missiles to an axe-wielding tank with a turret-face and chaingun shield.

DJsA8oh.jpg

sdknp1a.jpg

1hl3eps.jpg

TY9CroU.jpg

The mech I took through the game ended up using an unarmed style, complete with Kaio-Ken and a Hermit Purple-like Epyon whip as a secondary weapon to deal with larger groups. Unarmed style opens up a shoulder bash attack that's powerful enough to blow off all of an enemies limbs at once, which then can lead to a Duke Nukem-style coup de grace.

The shoulder bash ends up effectively 1-shotting anything that's not behemoth-sized. Feels really good to blow mechs apart using the power of robot martial arts. Only problem is that enemies are generally too agile to land the shoulder bash consistently. Eventually figured out an elaborate combo that combined an M. Bison Psycho Crusher granted by claw arms, laser beam sidearm OTG and air kicks to reliably hitconfirm the shoulder bash thanks to FIGHTING GAME AUTISM.

WjzkUyt.jpg

C6RNwmO.jpg

JSoKHbq.jpg

lcBZral.jpg

JfLuHR6.jpg

dFqwywN.jpg

04y3Fwc.jpg

DrEhJNI.jpg

8FUpPv9.jpg

xVskonS.jpg

agUNcBt.jpg

MNdh1jo.jpg

JTphLaN.jpg

7AkcxP1.jpg

TI0fpDI.jpg

sAH29j6.jpg

25HBnqH.jpg

LwU6f34.jpg

FllehTb.jpg

hSkPNyt.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Re: Fantasy General - it wouldn't be the true Panzer General experience without turn limitations. I'd say it would also be way too easy without them.

Cool game, but I never finished it. Tried like 3 or 4 times, I think, but I'd always get tired at some point and quit. Last time I think it was even at the very last campaign.

EDIT: Hooo, I actually still have a savegame from that last attempt. Maybe it's time to finish the fight.

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
FmKY4Yc.jpg

exclusive photo of Scroo's divorce
good doxing skill Ed

Good Lord. How many bullets does that revolver have? The fucking barrels don't even line up.
They do and it's actually based on a real gun.

You have no idea how many freaky experiments and innovative-but-not-very-succesful projects there have been in the history of gunsmithing.

lightbane

Arcane
IT'S A GUNDAM!

It seems they eventually stopped pretending to be "real robots" long ago and embraced the silliness of "super robots". Although I haven't watched recent Gundam shows nor I remember much from the originals, so I cannot be certain.

The Decline

Arcane
IT'S A GUNDAM!

It seems they eventually stopped pretending to be "real robots" long ago and embraced the silliness of "super robots". Although I haven't watched recent Gundam shows nor I remember much from the originals, so I cannot be certain.

The premise of the game is that you build and customize gundam models and use them to battle others in a simulator.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
More wacky adventures on Mars:
Un1dI6t.jpg

9XQMQOn.jpg

waifu material right there

umWg6MZ.jpg

Oxuyf4Z.jpg

P1Ts1DX.jpg

strong cuties <3

QujZuVI.jpg

OIDgqUZ.jpg

It's a bad game tbh. There is some coolness but large part of the gameplay is going aroud the same locations and fighting the same enemies over and over again...I don't know how I managed to finish it :?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Yeah, visual style and atmosphere are very cool and to my liking, story would be ok-ish if the writing and voice acting wasn't so shit(maybe it's because of translation, it's a frenchfag dev). Technomancer has way to much flaws and very little redeeming quality unfortunately.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
They sliced, diced and chopped my party, and when my poor Druid was made into salad, the rest of the party was forced to retreat.

Mass dissortion is your friend against them.

More like standing behind a closed door and pressing the attack button when they appear in the slits between the door and the wall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom