Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
How about selling some Gauss ammo as well, asshole?
lcWOcYw.png

Some chink makes offensive racist slurs:
g8UBCYg.png

I thought we had moved along since the 21st century. I need to find a Safe Space...
1sOrGQl.png

Yeah, much more silliness in F2 than in F1. When the creative juices run dry, one can always use parody. And what is a more thankful target than Dianetics/Scientology, which was created by L. Ron Hubbard (and twisted the minds of many a good SF author and editor)? I had expected the leader to be called L1 or something, instead of AHS-9. Or am I missing a joke about the AHS names?

Beowulf

Arcane
And yet somehow flat.
Consider upgrading your fapping standards to something more monocled, like Rance.

Or go full graphics whore, 3d acshun route and play Witcher:
xatmox.jpg

Endemic

Arcane
:?

The author explicitly asks you not to distribute Ubisoft-copyrighted assets:

by Andrey Afletdinov <fheroes2@gmail.com>

License information can be found in the COPYING file.

This distribution include materials developed by third
parties.

To play FHeroes2 you need the file HEROES2.AGG.
All rights to the resource file HEROES2.AGG is owned by Ubisoft.
Please! Do not make the official packages for assembly FHeroes2
together with the resource file HEROES2.AGG.

You also have to copy the original maps to have anything to play on, unless you only use custom ones.

Like I said, it works similarly to OpenXCOM.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
PI7fZ7.png

some 40 hp, 4 attacks per round, and enough damage to erase one of my frontliners from existence

and then there's the remaining 12 killer rats :abyssgazer:

I'm getting a strong deja vu here...
EXz0aW.jpg

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I got absolutely slaughtered in the Beholder dungeons. I figured out how to get round the labyrinth without engaging the beholders but then still got completely raped by the spiders in the non-magical zone. Even once I'd completed that zone the final Beholder boss battle was still a reload pig as, without fail, the bastards kept killing me with critically failed save rolls. Really bonkers stuff. If there's one section my build fails hard at, it's the beholder dungeon.

Luckily, the next dungeon was the Undead dungeon, and I had something for everything that was thrown at me. It was so nice by comparison that I thought I'd stop, sit down and smell the roses for a bit, meditating in my element after casually staking a bunch of vampire monks:

Hordes16_zpsjjujtbex.png

Another fun thing about this dungeon: As if my weapon wasn't interesting enough, this altar:

Hordes15_zpsojhddw5n.png

Allowed me to upgrade my weapon even more, adding ability drain for the lols:

Hordes14_zpsxasyyk16.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom