Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Alana, my Dark Souls Sorcerer waifu. :love:

screenshot_2017-04-24_15-26-24.png

eXalted

Arcane
I would if he didn't constantly crit me.
With no meatshields it's almost hopeless. And I don't intend to savescum just to see the end cutscene.
Weren't you able to persuade the patrol just before fighting him?

Last edited:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I would if he didn't constantly crit me.
With no meatshields it's almost hopeless. And I don't intend to savescum just to see the end cutscene.
Weren't you able to persuade the patrol just before fighting him?

Nope, but I found out why the presidential pass didn't work: I need 100 science to change the turret settings, which was surprising, since it was not like it was some fancy hacking, just accessing the programs. Guess I would have needed 100 Speechcraft for the guards.

I loaded a previous save and parked Vic, Cassidy and K9 where the patrol appears, and redid the president assassination and reactor blowup, both by planting plastic explosives on NPCs. :P
Vic and Cassidy were useless in the fight; Cassidy did absoultely nothing, while Vic managed to wound one guard before being killed.
One of the turrets got a critical on Horrigan, making him go down on his knees, and eventually we were able to kill him. I got lucky in that the guards never got a high level critical on me, so in the end I prevailed:

dYdOSaG.png

octavius

Arcane
Patron
At least the beginning and end was undeniably superior.
OTOH F2 has some important gameplay improvements, like inventory management and especially handling of companions,

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Another Desuex picdump
FueLrky.jpg

vtwVQpd.jpg

LOPj17L.jpg

should redirect that nuke from A51 here instead
ZNb3O1f.jpg

5FE7MFU.jpg

u-huh
CjSqjgE.jpg

sewer level chit-chat
see what I did here?
jmqw6Ra.jpg

lG1kBlE.jpg

ueqZidZ.jpg

I don't know what's wrong with this guys tbh
KpDVOoz.jpg

ohTanXP.jpg

1reFvHI.jpg

iqo3sLm.jpg

ROxugxx.jpg

d1evWZM.jpg

random filler
xArRT9Z.jpg
Cnv5Ypq.jpg
der1dad.jpg
j6VqTWn.jpg
1NB5SiH.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
D4JWY68.jpg

Anybody knows if MCA voiced himself for this speech ? That would be cool.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chris_Avellone_(Fallout_Tactics)
Behind the scenes
This character was based on Interplay (now Obsidian) game designer Chris Avellone, both in name and appearance. Chris did not voice the character however, and has said had he realized he was there he likely would have asked the developer to take him out as he is against "breaking the fourth wall".
https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/592014484534796288

pippin

D4JWY68.jpg

Anybody knows if MCA voiced himself for this speech ? That would be cool.

He was fighting the Codex
Thank God you're here! Look, this has got to stop. Those bastards aren't really raiders, you know. They're a right-wing hate group. Now if we let them kill all the ghouls, who will they go after next? Besides, the ghouls do tasks and jobs that humans can never do. I mean no human can work in the waste cesspools long without getting sick. The ghouls don't mind at all. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you stick around for my big speech, it's really what this whole thing is about. Follow me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom