Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

pippin

Oblivion is the Codex's favorite game. All the negative comments are just tough love.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Once I decided to collect every skull I could find in Oblivion.
This time collection isn't very impressive because the screenshots were taken on my second run through the game.
tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo2_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo3_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo4_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo1_540.png

But I like it. < shrugs >
You fucking sick degenerate

Tytus

Arcane

Padzi

Arbiter
You fucking sick degenerate

Y... You hate my skull collection?!
Maybe you should visit my friendly dungeon.
Specifically this room:

tumblr_orea1xqTZ61r9s8cbo1_540.png
I was talking about playing Oblivion for the second time.

Those are both my current runs:

tumblr_orebjkTUI81r9s8cbo1_1280.png

I've got over 200 hours on this thing.
Is... is... is this a lot?

:despair:

disgust.jpg

And the worst thing about it is, she still refuses to even try Morrowind.

:betrayed:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Finally finished Resonance of Fate for the PS3.

Surprisingly good jrpg, with very interesting gun mechanics in a turn based combat model with power-ups and combo moves. Decent story and art. Very cool gun customization schematics where you mod your gun by combining gun parts like a puzzle. Various exploration mechanics. Hexes galore! Much better than any recent Final Fantasy crap.

So why was this game a flop? First of all it's by Sega so it most likely had absolutely zero marketing. Also it has some convoluted mechanics and the tutorial/manual are shit at explaining any of this. Read a FAQ if you want to understand how combat and exploration works. Also the main city hub is atrocious and to navigate it you must go through many screens like it's some PSX game.

But all and all it's a pretty good game that keeps being challenging for a long time. This one and Nier are the diamond-in-the-rough jrpgs for PS3.

Excuse the crappy screens. It's fucking PS3 what can i do.

p9f6amT.jpg

wnB80VH.jpg

e6u8oF5.jpg

2w5hkB5.jpg

ejxQZuZ.jpg

5H7iZiW.jpg

QUifPXQ.jpg

oTQecYt.jpg

ESlwjuw.jpg

RYNxI4p.jpg

phew ... 135h ! I hadn't done this in a long time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom