Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
2xp4_20170625133901_1.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:love:

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN with this one, just checking out the small details.

Part IV and V due to the continuity are the best ones of the SQ saga. There we had a time machine, here we venture through space with your crew. There is a lot of optional comments and trying to know as much as you can about everything on the screen and aliens/people we met is the biggest part of enjoyment for me. The references to other movies and media in general are really good, and considering the whole series is about the space janitor who saves the universe from x it emphasises the comedy aspect. The graphics are gorgeous, and the voice acting is really good. People who were responsible for it had a lot of fun while doing it and were really passionate about their work. There is no doubt I will replay it along with the IV part.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
is that NV Redesigned?

Nope.

A combination of plenty different mods. But the face geometry is all of New Vegas Character Expansions. I just installed body replacers with better looking textures (Robert's and Mojave Delight's textures for females), eyelashes, Natural Eyes, hair meshes and textures from FCO, and a few other things. I can post a full list on my Recommended Mods thread, if you want.

Beowulf

Arcane
[...] I just installed body replacers with better looking textures (Robert's and Mojave Delight's textures for females), eyelashes, Natural Eyes, hair meshes and textures from FCO[...]

Wow, that's a lot of storyfag mods. You must play RPG games for the R.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
[...] I just installed body replacers with better looking textures (Robert's and Mojave Delight's textures for females), eyelashes, Natural Eyes, hair meshes and textures from FCO[...]

Wow, that's a lot of storyfag mods. You must play RPG games for the R.

New Vegas doesn't need roleplaying mods, only gameplay mods and some to make the characters stop looking like potatoes.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
The game that keeps on giving.

Fallout_NV_2017-06-28_13-24-07.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_12-05-35.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_13-05-32.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_15-17-41.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_15-22-38.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_17-41-05.jpg

Fallout_NV_2017-06-29_17-42-07.jpg

Doing a female playthrough has only been useful for taking pics of butts so far, no meaningful dialogue at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom