Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
*seeing Ninja Destroyer playing Blood*

:excellent:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
OdZ6NxQ.jpg

Meh. Drukhari scum (in ur video he played them right?) do not deserve any pity.

He didn't like DE either. The random pick screwed him lol 1 out of 9. :troll:

Astral Rag

Arcane
I normally play the Vanilla games on Expert but I just booted up the old Bonehoard to take this screenshot. Didn't have enough time left to actually play as Cragscleft kept me much longer than expected..

First time I take a stab at a new FM I do tend to play on Hard. This gives me a reason for an Expert replay later in life.

I also try to limit save scumming. I only save when I accomplish an objective or when I'm about to attempt some particularly daring platforming. Gentlemen don't quick save.

Last edited:

janior

Arcane
Patron
I normally play the Vanilla games on Expert but I just booted up the old Bonehoard to take this screenshot. Didn't have enough time left to actually play as Cragscleft kept me much longer than expected..

First time I take a stab at a new FM I do tend to play on Hard. This gives me a reason for an Expert replay later in life.

I also try to limit save scumming. I only save when I accomplish an objective or when I'm about to attempt some particularly daring platforming. Gentlemen don't quick save.
so much autismo

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Playing through Prey again, this time on my relatively new PC with most settings maxed. Really beautiful game with some great attention to detail.

103204.jpg
103205.jpg
103206.jpg
103207.jpg
103208.jpg
103209.jpg
103210.jpg

I nearly pissed myself when the Nightmare squeezed its way through the small doorway in Yu's office. It had never done this before in my previous playthrough and so caught me completely off guard.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
You don't have to kill them :negative:

Seems to be no other way of making the Hicks no longer a nuicance to Camria in JA2.
I tried gaving them Fox just for the lulz, but that didn't complete the quest. I also was disappointed that Wolf did not object or interject.

So it seems the only way to complete the quest is to threaten them (which means almost certain death to the one dealing with Darryl Hick), or approach at night. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom