Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
30383054688_095343ef73_o.jpg

Had 16 kills to his name, probably hugging too tight

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Might and Magic 1 is on hold for the time being, so I decided to try this, which I had gifted to me a while ago. It's very pretty.
2js4dv.jpg

Si nada más, servirá para practicar mi Español.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
The Zhangs have a problem

E70B2A5250340A654439BC42632A00EABF37DB2A

Bandits, all of them.

vtNuptI.jpg

qXvl0Bf.jpg

:negative: Or maybe not.

STILL waiting for a decent goddamn discount on Steam for that and PUK. If only KOEI was sensible and lowered base prices of their games with time.

lightbane

Arcane

Game's name, please?

Might and Magic 1 is on hold for the time being, so I decided to try this, which I had gifted to me a while ago. It's very pretty.
2js4dv.jpg
Si nada más, servirá para practicar mi Español.

Watch out, Spanish translations tend to be bad and/or have lots of errors, even for newest games (check The Fall 2 for an example).
Also, is the bug talking about Spain too? :troll:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Watch out, Spanish translations tend to be bad and/or have lots of errors, even for newest games (check The Fall 2 for an example).
Well, that sucks. I haven't seen any obvious errors thus far, so I'm sticking with it. The game doesn't have a lot of text, anyway.
But thanks for the warning.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
The early game will be painful. At least you have a bard but... the fairies iirc start without an instrument which is one of the main reason to take a bard in starting party. Good luck. You will need it.

Thank you good sir. I am at Orkogre castle with my new(7lvl) party doing well.

URvtVAM.jpg

Serus

Arcane
Patron
The early game will be painful. At least you have a bard but... the fairies iirc start without an instrument which is one of the main reason to take a bard in starting party. Good luck. You will need it.

Thank you good sir. I am at Orkogre castle with my new(7lvl) party doing well.

URvtVAM.jpg
You switched to gold version though. Why? Those portraits and interface looks very weird and out of place with the rest of graphics and the game is basically the same otherwise except the Gold version might possibly come with a bug that makes diplomacy useless (possibly resolved by some patch?). To each on its own of curse, if that works for you then enjoy.

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
You switched to gold version though. Why? Those portraits and interface looks very weird and out of place with the rest of graphics and the game is basically the same otherwise except the Gold version might possibly come with a bug that makes diplomacy useless (possibly resolved by some patch?). To each on its own of curse, if that works for you then enjoy.

Because my saves stopped working in DOS version. Gold has automap, and nice voice acting.

HansDampf

Arcane
After DOOM I needed more DOOM.

doom2_000t2iww.png

doom2_0011nf54.png

doom2_005fycmh.png

"Ultra Violence"

doom2_00740faw.png

doom2_010wwfnu.png

doom2_012f6dvk.png

rating_butthurt.png

doom2_013xpdlb.png

doom2_018jmf0i.png

Now kiss!

doom2_025y1ec2.png

Is this where Valve got the idea for the Vortigaunt?

doom2_0234fcxs.png

doom2_030q9f9n.png

I hate those guys.

doom2_032soeva.png

Funny how the challenge of the final boss is to shoot up, because auto-aim doesn't lock onto its weak spot. :M

doom2_034dtfh5.png

:shredder:

This was like DOOM on steroids. Maybe I shouldn't have played it on Ultra Violence. The first DOOM was a bit tame on Hurt Me Plenty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom