Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Searching for voice-over actor: Mors Westford (Game of thrones)

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Help me find voice-over actor for Mors Westford.

He also acts as Narrator in Chains of Satinav (the Dark Eye adventure game).

Thx in advance.

Demicore

Novice
Sorry for necroing this, but I was looking for the same information and just found the answer. I looked through the credits at the end of the game and searched for info about the English voice actors. I found out that the one named Colin Solman narrated in The Settlers 7. After watching a few youtube videos of this game, it is unmistakably the same voice as Mors'. Just updated his imdb profile with this. Can't believe he's not more famous; I thought his work in the Game of Thrones RPG was incredible.

Repressed Homosexual
It is nothing compared to the French Mors. In the French track, they actually got voice actors with decades of experience from the movie and TV industry. France has the best dubbers in the world bar none.

If you play Game of Thrones I urge you to play it with the original French audio (the game was made in France). There simply is no comparison.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Sorry for necroing this, but I was looking for the same information and just found the answer. I looked through the credits at the end of the game and searched for info about the English voice actors. I found out that the one named Colin Solman narrated in The Settlers 7. After watching a few youtube videos of this game, it is unmistakably the same voice as Mors'. Just updated his imdb profile with this. Can't believe he's not more famous; I thought his work in the Game of Thrones RPG was incredible.

Thank you, he did great voice-over in Game of Thrones. Amazing that he is not famous.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
avatars-000010832995-wp9zad-crop.jpg

He looks like Mors!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom