Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sell Out

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
edit 3--- oops oops oops, my mistake, I did write it incorrectly and just realized why, sorry

Susan's twin

Novice
retentit un peu horrible
tard.gif

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
un peu comme les fleurs :)P intentional)

Wouldn't a Frenchy be familiar with double-entendre? It's the greatest form of humor.

NL, can I have admin powers please?

VasikkA

Liturgist
I came here to escape the idiocy at DAC and to read some quality postings made by knowing and witted strategy veterans, but what did I find? The same DAC idiots who make me feel at home again.
icon_hug.gif

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
TCancer is the last vestige of civilization in an otherwise uncivilized land.
icon_salut.gif

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
VasikkA said:
I came here to escape the idiocy at DAC and to read some quality postings made by knowing and witted strategy veterans, but what did I find? The same DAC idiots who make me feel at home again.
icon_hug.gif
Only in the site feedback section LOL

I think we make some quality posts every now and then, but it shouldn't be uptight GAME THEORY DISCUSSION 101 all the time. You gotta lay loose, mang.

Susan's twin

Novice
Oh mon, mon jumellent, Susane, semble être arrivé. Un duel de la mort est en règle, je supposent? Ayez à lui, canaille! Le de Susane jumeau, je, suissing des combattants de les depuis 1987, et n'a aucun plan de l'arrêt n'importe quand bientôt!
icon_salut.gif

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Wherever I go madness ensues D:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom