Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sengoku Rance Avatars

CrimHead

Scholar
Plz someone make them plz plz plz (I call dibs on rance)

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
One of the best games ever. However because of the cultural taint on the artwork, it cannot be.

Felix

Arcane
Deal with it.

Look like shit, btw.

Also, the game is good but not that good. I won't endorse feminist claim that Kenshin was a woman in any form :M

mondblut

Arcane
What's this with the recent weeaboo infestation on our prestigious magazine? Go back to your wii, fucking homos.

Kz3r0

Arcane
CrimHead said:
Plz someone make them plz plz plz (I call dibs on rance)
32109-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Quality-Control-Rejected-Stamp-Of-A-Red-X-In-A-Circle-On-A-White-Background.jpg

Chuftie

Augur
meh.ro2203.jpg

And the terribad dialogue and it has pretty good game play so I heard

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sceptic said:
commie said:
Fuck Rance...I'd rather play fucking Arcania
Good, we need someone to LP that shit. Did I just see you volunteer? :smug:

I actually might do that if some scene group ever bothers to crack the hotfix. When it stutters so bad that you can barely move it's just too fucking much to bear(apart from the game itself).

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Excuses excuses ;) we both know even Skidrow gave up on this game. There will be no scene hotfix.

Of course.... this only means one thing... you will have to buy the game to LP it :smug:

I suggest the LP be a closed session available only to those who donate towards commie buying the game (except Roxor of course, who gets a VIP pass; his suffering deserves at least to be rewarded by watching someone else go through the same suffering)

Blackula

Educated
Since when are japanese games role playing games? Do the stats affect how well you can rape your sister or something?

Blackula said:
Since when are japanese games role playing games? Do the stats affect how well you can rape your sister or something?
In this particular game... Yes. Well, you don't have a sister but you can rape a wide variety of local women and creatures.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
That actually sounds hilarious enough to warrant a playthrough.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
If someone is up to the challenge to make from those...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sa0pnpeb6rarhcf
(you will find here ALL imagines from the game)

...proper avatars, I'm all for it.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
mondblut said:
What's this with the recent weeaboo infestation on our prestigious magazine? Go back to your wii, fucking homos.
For a prestigious magazine, the Codex sure is extra-sensitive about anything that might question it's internet masculinity. I believe that tells a lot :smug:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
WhiskeyWolf said:
If someone is up to the challenge to make from those...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sa0pnpeb6rarhcf
(you will find here ALL imagines from the game)

...proper avatars, I'm all for it.

Ok, I'll bite. Gotta do my patriotic duty to Codex and his badass magnificence Rance.

Just give me some time... A few hours for the first new series and day or two for the whole thing perhaps...

RL's a bitch...

Edit: 80x80px is the size we want/need, right?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
^ make them in .png format

also it's width that must be 80px, length can be a up to 100px, I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom