Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Serious Sam 4, Revolutions and Origins

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
oh noes

not the retcons in muh serious sam

how will the deep franchise lore ever recover from that

Baron Dupek

Arcane
"It'll take place before Serious Sam 3"
Combined with making SeriousSam4 even more modern warfarish - I have mixed feeling.
I was one of v.few people who enjoyed SeriousSam3 despite his flaws. And no, these people are not CoD audience as you hoped on.

Well it could mean it's set after the second encounter, I mean it is a game that has time travel as a plot point. If they mean just a year or so before SS3 then Serious Sam is going to be the Legend of Zelda of FPS story wise.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/serious-sam-4-to-be-demoed-at-this-years-e3/

Serious Sam 4 to be demoed at this year’s E3

Devolver Digital has revealed that it will demo Absolver, STRAFE, Shadow Warrior 2 and a new title from Croteam at this year’s E3. Now what this new Croteam title could actually be? Well, the official Serious Sam FB page has – possibly – spilled the beans, hinting at an official reveal of Serious Sam 4.

As Croteam claimed in Facebook, things are about to get ‘serious’. And naturally, the official Serious Sam FB page shared that post. So it’s almost certain that this new Croteam title is no other than Serious Sam 4.

Enjoy and stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Afaik this VR title is not supposed to be Serious Sam 4. It was mentioned in a Gamestar video a couple of months ago, and they said it's just some VR experiment, coming out before Serious Sam 4. Also it's only a "static" shoot-em-up title, by means that you can't move around, just stand in a fixed spot and aim your VR guns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom