Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Seven Dragon Saga - Gold Box spiritual successor from SSI veterans

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I may or may not be excited once it goes live and they show the goods.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Press is pretty dead. I hoped they recruited some commentators in advance and will get a media blitz going once they launch the KickStarter.

Inquisition

Educated
I'm looking forward to this kickstarter in a weird way. This could be some great throwback to a time where I did not understand a single word of the games I was playing :happytrollboy:

Darkzone

Arcane
If they can reproduce the feeling that i got from games like Pool of Radiance, Curse of azure Bonds or Champions of Krynn or even Buck Rogers, then i will throw some money on them.

Shannow

Waster of Time
But how do you know whether they can re-create that feeling before playing the game?
Better throw some money on them just in case :M

Darkzone

Arcane
But how do you know whether they can re-create that feeling before playing the game?
Better throw some money on them just in case :M
First i want to see their ks pitch video, then i will wait till the middle of the campaign. And if there seem to be no hooks, then i will take a tier with a beta access. And if that is good, i will buy a collectors edition box. But as you see there are many ands and ifs.

Inquisition

Educated
Come on, put the kickstarter pitch online, I'm really interested in how they want to revive the Gold Box-vibe.

Weasel
Come on, put the kickstarter pitch online, I'm really interested in how they want to revive the Gold Box-vibe.

Hopefully not with an exclusive kickstarter item shaped like a gold box which dishes out a random number of gold pieces each day while cracking jokes.

Really hope their kickstarter is more suited to their audience than what UA managed. Please.

Inquisition

Educated

Hopefully not with an exclusive kickstarter item shaped like a gold box which dishes out a random number of gold pieces each day while cracking jokes.

Really hope their kickstarter is more suited to their audience than what UA managed. Please.

I hope so, too. UA didn't really grab me, either. The campaign was off somehow.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
edit: This might be outdated. Look at this instead: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/537511454/seven-dragon-saga-by-tactical-simulations-interact/

Plan your pledge a bit ealry.

25-Tier.png

30-Tier.png

40-Tier.png

45-Tier.png

55-Tier.png

65-Tier.png

75-Tier.png

85-Tier.png

90-Tier.png

95-Tier.png

110-Tier.png

120-Tier.png

250-Tier.png

350-Tier.png

500-Tier.png

1000-Tier.png

1500-Tier.png

5000-Tier.png

The tiers looks more like inXile's approach, unlike Underworld. That's good.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those awful photoshop skills - they've even forgot to remove the white borders on the last few rewards. :lol:

Kickstarter's background is white so I guess it doesn't matter?

We don't know if these are final versions though.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, the KS background is white so it probably wouldn't be an eyesore but it still feels highly unprofessional.
I do hope that those aren't the final versions because they look incredibly ugly - if that is the best their art team can produce I'm even scared to think what their UI is going to look like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom